Sponsored

Thoughts on Hood Protector Armor Aeroskin II ?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if this is better fit for the exterior mods section, or the armour section, but I figured I'd post it here.

I'm not typically a huge fan of those hood air deflectors on vehicles, however this one caught my eye for the Bronco (see below). Maybe it's how it blends into the hood markers? Or because this one isn't a "smoke" colour?

At any rate, what's your thoughts on this and the look/functionality? I have a clear vinyl wrap on the front of my Jeep Grand Cherokee right now to protect it from rock chips and such, including a small strip on the front of the hood.

Just curious what your take is on this. For reference, I have a Carbonized Grey Badlands on order.

Thanks!

Ford Bronco Thoughts on Hood Protector Armor Aeroskin II ? Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 10.26.32 AM
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

doesn't look half bad. Looks like it won't off a ton of protection, but flows pretty well with the front of the bronco

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in AZ and thought this would be great for rocks on the highway and brush off road. I plan on getting one.

Also, I’m getting oxford white so I think it looks good together.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure if this is better fit for the exterior mods section, or the armour section, but I figured I'd post it here.

I'm not typically a huge fan of those hood air deflectors on vehicles, however this one caught my eye for the Bronco (see below). Maybe it's how it blends into the hood markers? Or because this one isn't a "smoke" colour?

At any rate, what's your thoughts on this and the look/functionality? I have a clear vinyl wrap on the front of my Jeep Grand Cherokee right now to protect it from rock chips and such, including a small strip on the front of the hood.

Just curious what your take is on this. For reference, I have a Carbonized Grey Badlands on order.

Thanks!

Ford Bronco Thoughts on Hood Protector Armor Aeroskin II ? Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 10.26.32 AM
Any link to this

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like the idea of it but would want clear so a little less noticeable

Sponsored
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered the textured one (part# ends with -B) a week ago... I think you are correct it will look better than the smoke version on the lighter colors especially. Also ordered the drop-down table too! I guess I could not resist ordering since that is what Bronco people are expected to do?

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered the textured one (part# ends with -B) a week ago... I think you are correct it will look better than the smoke version on the lighter colors especially. Also ordered the drop-down table too! I guess I could not resist ordering since that is what Bronco people are expected to do?
I wonder if I can order this now then. It doesn't show on the Ford Canada site, but it should be the same part number. I will inquire!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ordered one. Not a bad price. Probably get it 3 years after I get my bronco

Sponsored
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ordered one. Not a bad price. Probably get it 3 years after I get my bronco
Probably being hand crafted from the finest materials ever seen on the face of the planet... These things take time...

Or it's a cheap piece of plastic that you could make on a 3D printer. Anyones guess.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Probably being hand crafted from the finest materials ever seen on the face of the planet... These things take time...

Or it's a cheap piece of plastic that you could make on a 3D printer. Anyones guess.
Hopefully it looks good. I find it interesting that the smaller corner trim is almost 2x the price

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully it looks good. I find it interesting that the smaller corner trim is almost 2x the price
Are you referring to the front and rear corner "protection" pieces? Those look ugly (IMO) and not sure it would do much anyways.