Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just wondering what fellow members might think of a few upgrade ideas. Few things I'm still undecided on but the ones I'm leaning towards are in BOLD. Let me know you're thoughts. Build date 6/12 but expected to of course to move back. Wildtrak, CG, High package

Exhaust -Fast Intentions or Borla S-type/Atak - Just for little deeper sound but looks also
Ford tune
Redline hood struts
Mud flaps - Rokbloks XL or RekGen trophy
Black lug nuts - Maybe Ford ones. I know they are 2 piece but don't want the metal showing or longer ones
Husky all weather floor mats and cargo mat
Pinch weld - DV8 or JCR but also thinking about something like Line-X
Sponsored

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's a solid list.

When and if my Bronco ever gets delivered to the dealership, I have a very similar list planned.

Really the only difference is after much deliberation, I decided to forgo the exhaust and buy either the ford performance tune or the Roush performance pack level 1 instead. Both are similar in cost to the exhaust but add more power and don't void any factory warranties.

OP
OP
MK0412

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

not sure what the Roush performance pack level 1 is. I’ll have to look it up soon

That's a solid list.

When and if my Bronco ever gets delivered to the dealership, I have a very similar list planned.

Really the only difference is after much deliberation, I decided to forgo the exhaust and buy either the ford performance tune or the Roush performance pack level 1 instead. Both are similar in cost to the exhaust but add more power and don't void any factory warranties.

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
MK0412

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
MK0412

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

EL in NH

Base
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch, 2005 HD springer,2010 sporty
Your Bronco Model
Base
get the TuxMat instead of the Huskey mats. I have both..TuxMat for the win.

Reactions: SBP
OP
OP
MK0412

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ll check the TuxMat ones out. Never heard of them

get the TuxMat instead of the Huskey mats. I have both..TuxMat for the win.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just replaced my own Bronco mats(fr/rr/cargo) with Rough Country, very satisfied and cheaper than most others. Rough Country hood struts. I bought and install Magnaflow black street series dual axle back, deep tone without the interior drone. Roush intake in great also.

IMG_20230420_125716.jpg

IMG_20230420_125927.jpg

IMG_20230420_125503.jpg

IMG_20230129_134638.jpg

IMG_20230227_170105.jpg

Sponsored

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As an old guy, I find it hard to believe that buyers are planning lists of modifications before they have even taken possession of, or driven their vehicles. I wonder what percentage of these vehicles won’t ever see the dirt…. How many cool accessories do you need to drive your 4 wheel drive vehicle to the mall? I do confess however that I have orange recovery shackles on the front of my Badlands….for the baristas at the Starbucks drive thru. I promise I’ll take them off before going to Discount Tire…..

On the other hand, as a CAPITALIST and open market supporter….HAVE AT IT!!!! If you can afford it and it makes you feel good, BUY IT!!! You are supporting a multi-billion dollar industry and therefore OUR economy. Isn’t it great, all the options we have!!!!

I hate to see the Chinese getting into this business however, they do steal our technology. I have seen it first hand! Now a days it does not take engineering drawings, just a real vehicle to be 3D scanned. Copy cats…. However, they don’t get the metallurgy, material specifications or tolerances, etc ….thank God.

Comments please!

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My list looks similar.

Tune
Exhaust
Struts
Wheels (Only because I couldn’t get the optional BL wheels)
Mud/rock guards

@RHeinz were just fixing some of the stuff Ford didn’t get right. And yes I’m trying to keep my mods mostly USA made.

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As an old guy, I find it hard to believe that buyers are planning lists of modifications before they have even taken possession of, or driven their vehicles. I wonder what percentage of these vehicles won’t ever see the dirt…. How many cool accessories do you need to drive your 4 wheel drive vehicle to the mall? I do confess however that I have orange recovery shackles on the front of my Badlands….for the baristas at the Starbucks drive thru. I promise I’ll take them off before going to Discount Tire…..

On the other hand, as a CAPITALIST and open market supporter….HAVE AT IT!!!! If you can afford it and it makes you feel good, BUY IT!!! You are supporting a multi-billion dollar industry and therefore OUR economy. Isn’t it great, all the options we have!!!!

I hate to see the Chinese getting into this business however, they do steal our technology. I have seen it first hand! Now a days it does not take engineering drawings, just a real vehicle to be 3D scanned. Copy cats…. However, they don’t get the metallurgy, material specifications or tolerances, etc ….thank God.

Comments please!
I ordered my Bronco 922 days ago. That's a long time to plan, save, and execute a build that will meet my needs. When I originally ordered the vehicle, there wasn't an aftermarket or "mods" available. There wasn't even a 6th generation bronco in existence when some of us started saving up in case this car actually got built. Back in the days of the Stig and 🍍 🍕 we just talked hopes and dreams. Now that some of us OGs are finally taking delivery of our Bronco's we're making them our own with personal modifications from global companies because Ford may have left off a few options that we have been salivating over for almost 25 years. We've watched this vehicle get designed, built, leaked, and discussed ad nauseum for the better part of three years and we're finally able to put our stamp on them. So sit back, relax, drink a beer, and stare in awe as we slap Stig stickers in the door frame and add parts to personalize this thing we call Bronco.

brkdncr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If you have a SAS trim you must get flaps. I just installed rokblocks xl. They are ok. It’s not as “factory fit and look” as I would like.

OP
OP
MK0412

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That’s disappointing to hear especially with the cost of them. Care is give some more details on the fit?

Was originally going to get the RekGens but like how the Rokblokz mount to a bracket when RekGen just screwed into the bumper.

If you have a SAS trim you must get flaps. I just installed rokblocks xl. They are ok. It’s not as “factory fit and look” as I would like.
Sponsored