Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Being a puzzle solver and treasure hunter I like to consider the "what if's".

What if those that haven't received a build date didn't get an e-mail because our Broncos are already built!?!?? Wouldn't that be a shocker!!

I also like to set myself up for let downs... so there is that also
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In all fairness to the vast majority of dealers, there hasn't been much if anything to pass along. Short of doing play by play preview reporting (which most sales people don't have access to) Ford has controlled 100% of the updates and cadence of information. Not what we are used to but not much we can do about it and it's as frustrating for us as customers. Hard to give updates when there is nothing to give. Lack of simple communication and acknowledgement of an email or text is a completely different subject.
I agree with this - When I sent a message to my sales person yesterday afternoon sharing the screenshot from the OP, he said he felt stupid for saying this, but thanked me for sending this. It was essentially embarrassing that he, the dealerships Bronco “champion,” didn’t even have this info. Now I will say that the email is from the USA and I’m in Canada, however he had heard about this email from other customers too, but I was able to provide him proof of it.

Anyways, I think the limited info from the dealerships is due to the lack of what is shared with them, which is unfortunate. The dealerships are Fords customers…

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I seem to have a few of them. 2-door, MIC.
I thought I saw a few weeks back that 2dr dropped off the constraint list (which would take 2dr MIC tops with it obviously). If only 4dr MIC is the problem that would be super awesome.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought I saw a few weeks back that 2dr dropped off the constraint list (which would take 2dr MIC tops with it obviously). If only 4dr MIC is the problem that would be super awesome.
yeah, until all the 4 door folks who want mic switch to 2 door.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

On a sidenote General Motors just announced that several of their automotive plants that were shut down because of lack of computer chips will be reopening end of June, much later than originally thought. I’m guessing FORD is going to make an announcement to us at 2 PM saying that The continuing problem sourcing computer chips will be pushing many Bronco orders into 2022.

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke with my wallet and sold high 🤑
Sold 1/3 of my position this morning too. Stock is way too overbought and hyped on the electric f150. Wait until wall street realizes how poor they are at delivering (pun intended).

Wookiee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No it wouldn’t…..LOL

Sponsored

Sexy beast BnJ Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am still waiting on my build date email aswell. Been very patient and changed the order from the dual top to just hard top bc of the soft top email in March. Wife is contemplating on getting a damn jeep.

July 15th reservation, blk diamond, 2.7, 4 door, sas, mid package

hallry

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any other First Edition orders not scheduled yet? Wondering what’s the constraint? MIC top? Keypad?

Status
Not open for further replies.