Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That's too funny!!! 😂

I had to do something similar a couple of weeks ago for an ID Confirmation Photo (IDCP). The visual guide provided is shown below, with the subject holding up government ID in one hand and a page with hand-written signature and current date in the other hand. Definitely a weird photo to stage, especially if you've seen the movie "Proof of Life" (Meg Ryan and Russell Crowe, 2000). 😮

IDCP.jpg
the ID he is holding is very sus lol
Sponsored

96ExplorerSport

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Like I considered below, I decided to jump in before the March 19th deadline and switch my "Priority Code 99/waiting for '22" order with Chapman to a buildlable 2dr 2.7 OutSquatch. @DealerInsider made it super fast and easy! Many thanks Tom!!!!

I know my late reservation and options likely mean mine will be a '22, but I'm excited to have a horse in the race.

Hey @DealerInsider Tom, I converted my 1-21-22 res. to a priority code 99 order with you, but am increasingly wanting to roll the dice by placing a buildable '21 order. Even though the chance is like, slim to none that I'll get a '21, I think I might want to get in on the action! I see from your awesome chart that reservations later than mine have converted to "build" orders.

I know we have until March 19th, but I won't wait until the very last minute. Is there a date by which it would be best to make the change? I'm still deliberating base vs. fully loaded outer banks... and which color.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Like I considered below, I decided to jump in before the March 19th deadline and switch my "Priority Code 99/waiting for '22" order with Chapman to a buildlable 2dr 2.7 OutSquatch. @DealerInsider made it super fast and easy! Many thanks Tom!!!!

I know my late reservation and options likely mean mine will be a '22, but I'm excited to have a horse in the race.
thank u! Appreciate u!

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just switched with Ford. Fingers crossed it gets thru before the 19th!

Sponsored

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We do need to talk a few minor adds, because we don't drive without tint down here in Texas.
If you don't get it done at the dealer Shades of Gray does excellent work and they are in the general direction of the city if leaving the Chapman. I usually wait with my cars and it's about an hour.

ctowna

Badlands
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XC90 Momentum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Someshoes - XPEL Dallas is a great place back home if you can wait.

Switched to ceramic tint on the last 3 vehicles and wouldn't put anything else on a Texas car.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

thank u! Appreciate u!

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone on the fence about dealing with Tom at Chapman go for it. I'm buying my Bronco from them in a few years. But in the meantime I just took delivery of this today from Tom.

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider C74FDAAB-6B39-41AB-9858-F1C885675B8C

Such a quick and smooth buying experience. The whole deal was done via text. Everything was ready to go when I got there this morning. Tom was 100% transparent. Zero surprises. Zero hassles. Probably the smoothest vehicle buying experience I have ever had.

Last edited:

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7 Days
until we start patiently waiting until May
WHICH IS HUGE
so we can patiently start waiting again.
:ROFLMAO:
"patiently?" Where did you see patience as a hallmark of this group? We'll be banging on the boards with new crazy polls, questions and snark until delivery.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone on the fence about dealing with Tom at Chapman go for it. I'm buying my Bronco from them in a few years. But in the meantime I just took delivery of this today from Tom.

View attachment 97992

Such a quick and smooth buying experience. The whole deal was done via text. Everything was ready to go when I got there this morning. Tom was 100% transparent. Zero surprises. Zero hassles. Probably the smoothest vehicle buying experience I have ever had.
thank u! appreciate u! glad u got the nacho!

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"patiently?" Where did you see patience as a hallmark of this group? We'll be banging on the boards with new crazy polls, questions and snark until delivery.
I was trying to give people the benefit of the doubt.
:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 97992

Did you bring Tom pineapple pizza on pickup? New Acronym BTPPOP!?!?
:unsure:
That color really pops against the Black . Looks great. Congrats and thanks for sharing how the process will go when we pick up our Broncos. Kudos to @DealerInsider

I have a new signature.
😁
Sponsored