Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It's 4 door soft top with very few add on's (other than Sasquatch). See my sig below.
Based on what we are hearing, I think there’s a good chance you’ll get a 21.

Edit: did not see the Squatch. Might be a stretch but still a chance.
Sponsored

Waiting for 4th Bronco

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mercedes C350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Based on what we are hearing, I think there’s a good chance you’ll get a 21.

Edit: did not see the Squatch. Might be a stretch but still a chance.
How is someone ordering right now getting a '21??? Current orders have the production sold out for two years.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup, an order yesterday. Good lord I hope I don't have to wait that long. Of course talking to the salesman at my dealer he was completely clueless and said that it usually takes 6 to 8 weeks from order to delivery. I assume he is used to putting in orders for Escapes, or something like that. On a positive note, this dealer had a bronco available for test drive, and that was what really sold it for me. I was hoping to have it within 6 months but now you've got me worried.

BTW, the printout I got from the dealer stated MY 2021. I don't believe that for a second, but that's what it says.
Don’t worry just expect about 18 to 24 months and you’ll be fine .

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, as I have seen many times, priority code 99 is bad. I went to my dealer to get a copy of the of my build sheet. Nothing too surprising on there, other than the block that says Priority Code 99. My heart sank. Granted I am a late order, I’m a little disheartened by this. I am waiting on my dealer to get back with me…..BTW it is a two door base non sas.
I ordered on July 21st, and I got the Priority Code 19.
My Build:
2.3L EcoBoost Engine
4 Door
MIC Hardtop
10-Speed Automatic Transmission
Antimatter Blue Metallic Paint
Sasquatch™ Package

I told my Dealer that I do not want my Bronco before 2023 Feb-Mar (due to existing Lease until 2023 Feb)and set the Priority Code to 99 and I will tell them when to change it Priority Code 19, but the Dealer said, not to worry the Bronco may or may not come in until end of 2022 or Spring 2023, which is ok with me.

Johare11

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Plymouth Sport Satellite
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yup, an order yesterday. Good lord I hope I don't have to wait that long. Of course talking to the salesman at my dealer he was completely clueless and said that it usually takes 6 to 8 weeks from order to delivery. I assume he is used to putting in orders for Escapes, or something like that. On a positive note, this dealer had a bronco available for test drive, and that was what really sold it for me. I was hoping to have it within 6 months but now you've got me worried.

BTW, the printout I got from the dealer stated MY 2021. I don't believe that for a second, but that's what it says.
Are you sure it’s not an order for a Bronco sport?

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, same here my order confirmation also stated MY21, but I am hoping it would be a MY22 depending on the Parts availability. I told my Dealer that I don't want the Bronco until 2023 Summer or Fall as my Current Ford Lease would end in Mar 2023, if Bronco is taking longer I will request Ford to extend my lease and I have heard from the Dealer that Ford will surely extend the Lease for another 6 months or so as I have an Order pending.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, as I have seen many times, priority code 99 is bad. I went to my dealer to get a copy of the of my build sheet. Nothing too surprising on there, other than the block that says Priority Code 99. My heart sank. Granted I am a late order, I’m a little disheartened by this. I am waiting on my dealer to get back with me…..BTW it is a two door base non sas.
I have the the priority 99 also. I went to see my salesman and he said they have 80 orders, all hard top and he thinks orders will be filled in October or November. None of his customers have received an email.

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are you sure it’s not an order for a Bronco sport?
Ha, yea I'm sure it's not a Sport. I don't think you can get a Sport with Sasquatch.

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

An order yesterday? Check which model year you are assigned. I think at this point you are looking at 2023.
You'd be upset and surprised, people that ordered no constraint builds are getting build dates. One person did and they got a build date during the May scheduling

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woof. This thread is giving me indigestion.

I'll let everyone chime in, but I think that is normal....2 door will have the hard top. Plus you said you are a late order....People with day 2 reservations that have hard tops arent sure if they will get one this year. I dont think you have anything to worry about.
99 is only "normal" if you do not want your bronco to be built. The only reason to have a 99 is because you are deliberately delaying for MY22 or MY23 to get options that are not yet available in MY21 (Mansquatch, Mod Top, Green color, etc)

If someone wants their bronco as soon as possible, whenever your parts become available, it's imperative that the priority code be something other than 99.

So how many different priority codes are there? I just placed my order yesterday and got a priority code 19. Granted I purposely avoided the hard top so I can get mine sooner, but I'm curious to know if the priority code options are just 19 or 99, or are there more options than that?
There are many many different priority codes, but for the purpose of the Bronco, the only ones that matter are:

Anything 10-19, and 99.

10-19 all mean the same thing (in terms of the Bronco)... which is build this as soon as you can in the order at which people reserved. Because commodity constraints are such an issue, it is possible, even likely, that people with late reservations will receive their broncos before early reservations, depending on the spec.

An order yesterday? Check which model year you are assigned. I think at this point you are looking at 2023.
You can only order a MY21 right now... whether or not they get to your order before the change to MY22 happens, that's another story altogether... but there is no way to order anything other than an MY21 because those are the only options that are available.

What exactly does the Priority Code 99 mean? A long wait? I'm just curious because I've been considering putting in a reservation. I know it will be a long while but I can wait.
Priority 99 means that the order is just a place holder and Ford should ignore it when they are looking to see what Bronco's to be built. If your order is a 99 the assumption is that you don't want it built... and when you are ready to have it built, the code will be changed by the dealer to something 10-19 and only then will Ford consider it a real order to pick.

How is someone ordering right now getting a '21??? Current orders have the production sold out for two years.
Ford will be able to produce over 10,000 Broncos a month, and there are over 100,000 Broncos ordered...

BUT

Because of commodity shortages, and because of the allocation formula, it is ENTIRELY POSSIBLE that someone could order JUST THE RIGHT Bronco from JUST THE RIGHT DEALER TOMORROW and get it in a month or so. (That Goldilocks order would be a Base or BB 4-door soft top with the 2.3 and manual.)

This is why Ford is so desperate for people to change their orders... they are so desperate that they are even forced to produce stock orders in MY21 to keep the line running because they don't have any customer orders they can build.

I have the the priority 99 also. I went to see my salesman and he said they have 80 orders, all hard top and he thinks orders will be filled in October or November. None of his customers have received an email.
As long as you have a 99 it'll never get picked and you'll never receive an email (or a Bronco).

I wonder if he knows this... might explain why none of his customers have received an email... he's left them all 99.

Last edited:

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
@ZackDanger thanks for your informative post. I'm hoping for my Bronco by the end of the year but I know it's a crapshoot right now. At least with priority code 19 I now know that it is on the radar to build and not just in limbo.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This made me want to text my salesman to ensure I am was not pushed from a 19 to a 99 since my build is a BL 2.7 Sasq 2dr lux.

He replied back that I am now a priority 10. Did not even know that was a thing.

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
This made me want to text my salesman to ensure I am was not pushed from a 19 to a 99 since my build is a BL 2.7 Sasq 2dr lux.

He replied back that I am now a priority 10. Did not even know that was a thing.
Movin' on up!
Sponsored