First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1956 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Latest tracking information shows our Bronco is built, but with an estimated delivery date of Aug 13. Well, it arrived today! It took 20 minutes to come off the truck, until 2 different people stopped at the dealership and asked if it was available. When we got there, a random lady was on the phone with someone, and was asking how much over sticker she should offer right now! Bronco had no sticker in the window. 15 delivery miles on it when we got there. It is for my wife, and she is over the moon happy with it.

Initial thoughts are that we are very impressed. Drives great. Paint finish is very good. Seats are very comfortable. Which dash setting she likes it the biggest debate going, but will get worked out. Back area has more room than we imagined it would. Does not feel cheap or like they cut corners on the interior at all (yes, I am talking to you Wrangler fans). Funniest part of the drive home was the amount of people who were slowing down to look at us. First guy was in a new Escalade who asked if we would consider a trade.

This is by far the cleanest this Bronco will be, as we are off to Johnson Valley and Julian to hit the trails. Might give it a ceramic coating tomorrow though.

Thank you to everyone at Santa Margarita Ford.

Ford Bronco Surprise Delivery! Bronco
Sponsored

Rrpilot

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You might be one of the first SoCal owners. I haven't heard of anyone else yet. Congratulations! Post up in the California group thread too.

I did see the bay area guy that has a CG FE in Carson City as we were towing our RV back home. Hope to see you on the roads but not likely as I'm in the IE. Have fun with your new rig.

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What was your build date? Congrats and enjoy!

62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems like socal broncos started showing up today. My dealer just got one...depressing though since I have an earlier reservation and not even a build date yet.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Latest tracking information shows our Bronco is built, but with an estimated delivery date of Aug 13. Well, it arrived today! It took 20 minutes to come off the truck, until 2 different people stopped at the dealership and asked if it was available. When we got there, a random lady was on the phone with someone, and was asking how much over sticker she should offer right now! Bronco had no sticker in the window. 15 delivery miles on it when we got there. It is for my wife, and she is over the moon happy with it.

Initial thoughts are that we are very impressed. Drives great. Paint finish is very good. Seats are very comfortable. Which dash setting she likes it the biggest debate going, but will get worked out. Back area has more room than we imagined it would. Does not feel cheap or like they cut corners on the interior at all (yes, I am talking to you Wrangler fans). Funniest part of the drive home was the amount of people who were slowing down to look at us. First guy was in a new Escalade who asked if we would consider a trade.

This is by far the cleanest this Bronco will be, as we are off to Johnson Valley and Julian to hit the trails. Might give it a ceramic coating tomorrow though.

Love that area 51! Mine is built, but the MIC may hold it up for awhile! Enjoy!

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting that the rear windows come pre-wrinkled....I figured they just got that way when you opened the rear and they were in. Guess not....

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Interesting that the rear windows come pre-wrinkled....I figured they just got that way when you opened the rear and they were in. Guess not....
I believe they are not taut so that you can raise the top for the 'easy-access' feature built into the top.

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations! Looks great! What options did you get?

OP
OP
DW56

DW56

Badlands
First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1956 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You might be one of the first SoCal owners. I haven't heard of anyone else yet. Congratulations! Post up in the California group thread too.

I did see the bay area guy that has a CG FE in Carson City as we were towing our RV back home. Hope to see you on the roads but not likely as I'm in the IE. Have fun with your new rig.
We are for sure one of the firsts. We have not seen another one on the road anywhere here yet. Very cool feeling to be one of the firsts.

OP
OP
DW56

DW56

Badlands
First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1956 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe they are not taut so that you can raise the top for the 'easy-access' feature built into the top.
Not taut at all. Going to try removing the top later today.
Sponsored