Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice try but this is not what is happening.

Even though @Granger Ford and @StephensAutoCenter may have a higher proportional share of reservations, the totality of the reservations ARE spread out so Ford will still achieve the relative equal geographical distribution they seek.

What they are not getting is the relatively equal geographic distribution of sales dollars to dealers so ‘no, we cannot have this’ as this will cause some (mega price-gouging) dealers to lose some sales and Ford feels like they have to be nice to those (who wish to gouge the consumer).
Sponsored

Last edited:

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m sure we all got it, but just case some went to spam. Email from Ford:

Hello,

We know you are excited to get your new Ford Bronco™, and we are committed to delivering a high‑quality product as soon as we can.

As a result of the unprecedented effects of the COVID‑19 pandemic on our suppliers, we have updated timing news to share with you.

While we originally communicated that your Ford Dealer would begin reaching out in December to schedule an order consultation and place your order, this process will now begin in mid‑January and extend through mid‑March. As a reminder, your order cannot be placed online; however, you are encouraged to spec your Bronco using the For‌d‌.‌co‌m Build & Price tool ahead of your dealer consultation and save a copy to help when you place your order.

Your reservation* timestamp, and not the date that you place your order with your dealer, will be used to determine when your Bronco gets produced. Other factors for final delivery timing include vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive.

In May 2021, once we review all submitted orders and can forecast production, we will provide you with an estimated window of when you can expect to take delivery of your Bronco. Initial customer deliveries are now expected to begin in summer 2021. Given demand, we anticipate deliveries to continue through the 2022 calendar year, with some customers getting a 2022 model‑year Bronco.

As part of your upcoming owner experience, you will have the opportunity to participate in our FordPass™ Rewards loyalty program. At your time of delivery, you will earn 42,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $200 value) to use toward maintenance, service, accessories and much more at your local Ford Dealer. As a thank‑you for your patience and interest in Bronco, we are adding an additional 20,000 FordPass Rewards Points when you take delivery of your Ford Bronco. That’s 62,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $300 value) to use toward accessories, maintenance and service at your local Ford Dealer.** We will share more regarding FordPass Rewards and its benefits as you get closer to taking delivery of your Ford Bronco.

If you have any questions, please contact your Ford Dealer. You can also contact Ford Motor Company’s Marketing Program Headquarters at 80‌0‑33‌4‑‌43‌75 or view our FAQs here.

Sincerely,

The Ford Bronco Team

285C81B9-4E0A-4EB3-AF7B-473632E7B0A6.png
Basically Ford is telling all of us we won't be seeing bronco's until fall/winter of 2021 and then they will be MY22. At this point Ford should allow us to get the X-plan back in addition to the Ford Pass points if they want to hit a 70% rate.

The allocation algorithm is going to be funny. Looks like everyone will get something and those with a super ton of reservation may not get even close to the numbers they thought.

Good job my vehicle is not on its last legs.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Right? I'm doing the same kind of math. Didn't think a July 29 reservation was bad until you logon to these forums. Just gotta hope Ford finds the supply. Like you said, whiny babies need to go. I also think the people with multiple reservations for one Bronco are plentiful (god bless you if you're buying two, you crazy person).
BET ME A BEER!
I'm willing to wager that all July reservations get a MY21, unless you pick something in BP that is "delayed availability"
Taking all bets and we'll make good at the Nevada Off Roadeo. SEE YOU IN VEGAS!

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh wow, 62,000 loyalty points for signing up for your credit card. Ford your so giving. So me getting a Bronco is determined by how many my dealer gets? What a bunch of crock.

Sponsored

BreakingBadlands

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BET ME A BEER!
I'm willing to wager that all July reservations get a MY21, unless you pick something in BP that is "delayed availability"
Taking all bets and we'll make good at the Nevada Off Roadeo. SEE YOU IN VEGAS!
I would gladly accept your wager, if I weren’t getting a squatched badlands with shadow black top and pull out tailgate.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh wow, 62,000 loyalty points for signing up for your credit card. Ford your so giving. So me getting a Bronco is determined by how many my dealer gets? What a bunch of crock.
Don't recall it asking for a credit card OR being for a credit card. Just an account. Throw it your spam email addy if you need to.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check the first sentence of this paragraph

"Your reservation* timestamp, and not the date that you place your order with your dealer, will be used to determine when your Bronco gets produced. Other factors for final delivery timing include vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive."
So double checking as I've been dealing with retards for the last hour or so and just burnt

Reservation Timestamp's 7/14, I'll be among the first right?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would gladly accept your wager, if I weren’t getting a squatched badlands with shadow black top and pull out tailgate.
Squatched wildtrak here with black shiny top. Choosing to use my Ford points for the tailgate. I have a feeling thats late available and will compound the black tops late availability.

Sponsored

goobstew

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So now they won’t have a delivery window until May? I love how Ford sneaks in little tidbits of shitty information in large paragraphs of them giving us things lol.

“YOU’RE GETTING FREE POINTS!!

but we won’t give you a delivery window till May now

DID WE MENTION FREE POINTS????”
Love the Doxie's!!!!!

Sooner94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'll take it. Maybe for the first time I'll get my vehicle serviced at the dealer
Yep. Dealer - or at least my dealer - will allow no more than $100 worth of points to be applied towards each service related bill though so you'll need to go in at least a few times to redeem your gifted money
Sponsored