First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks. That’s good to hear. I don’t want to spend much on something I won’t use frequently.
That was my thought behind purchasing that specific product
Sponsored

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Woo, we almost had a close call there! Glad all the parts that I paid for, installed, and like did not accidentally get installed on your vehicle. 🤣
Man don't let my dysfunction impact how you feel about your ride. It looks good, even with the square lights;). it's not like you put on those triangle KC lights.:p

OP
OP
RClark82

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man don't let my dysfunction impact how you feel about your ride. It looks good, even with the square lights;). it's not like you put on those triangle KC lights.:p
Of course,. We can certainly find some common ground and agree triangles are completely unacceptable 😁 🍻

JScheier

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr Wildtrak, '11 BMW M3, '96 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been running these lights on our 96 for a full year. 1 pair of spot, 1 pair of flood, routed to a 6-switch AuxBeam panel. No issues at all even through winter (snow, ice, water, mag-chloride, etc.). I have an even older set of HF lights up in A-pillar (floods) that were originally mounted on my 2017 F250 and used on the rear bumper to assist with trailer hookup / loading. Those are now 5 years old and still going strong (although the finish on the aluminum case is weathered).

Sponsored

Emilyblanks

Black Diamond
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sasquatch Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Admittedly, I know very little, but I’m also looking for a cheaper alternative to the crazy expensive kits. Did you use the mounts in the box or did you need something different? Any other parts you needed to wire these up in addition to what is in the box? I also assume they are wired to your aux switches.

boarderjcj

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you or do you get any high pitched whistling from these ditch lights?
I have the same roadshocks installed and in particular on the driver side it whistles pretty bad.
angling the light straight forward is the best for minimizing noise, but still can hear it if tops off no music at ~45mph or higher.

Ford Bronco Update: Roadshock 3" flood pod install with night time trail pics PXL_20230617_023902838

Last edited:

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just finished installing the 3" Roadshock flood pods and made a nice water tight wiring harness. It's a super clean install, with the wire loom most poeople would never notice it's not factory.

I'm still waiting on the Auxbeam switch panel to arrive (wish my truck had the upfitter option).

Update: In the nighttime driving photo the top pic is with high beams on. The bottom pic is high beams and flood lights
Ford Bronco Update: Roadshock 3" flood pod install with night time trail pics PXL_20230617_023902838

Ran into a California cop today who had absolutely nothing better to do than pull me over because my HF Roadshocl ditch lights did not have covers on them. Been driving with exposed ditch lights in CA for over 10 years and then this.

Have trouble finding something that works. The Quadratec Radius light covers apparently worked but are no longer sold. The RC side shooters also fit but are not sold standalone. I don't think the Rigid ones will work without some type of a rub er band to hold them in place. Has anyone come up with a solution?

Featherless

Big Bend
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ran into a California cop today who had absolutely nothing better to do than pull me over because my HF Roadshocl ditch lights did not have covers on them. Been driving with exposed ditch lights in CA for over 10 years and then this.

Have trouble finding something that works. The Quadratec Radius light covers apparently worked but are no longer sold. The RC side shooters also fit but are not sold standalone. I don't think the Rigid ones will work without some type of a rub er band to hold them in place. Has anyone come up with a solution?
lol people robbing and stealing is excusable in this state up to “$1,000” but oh heavens have mercy someone might drive a car that has ditch lights with no covers 🤦‍♂️ did he give you a ticket for this?

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
lol people robbing and stealing is excusable in this state up to “$1,000” but oh heavens have mercy someone might drive a car that has ditch lights with no covers 🤦‍♂️ did he give you a ticket for this?
Warning only. That means a ticket next time a bored cop stops me for any reason. I was unable to find covers for the HF side shooters at a reasonable price so I bought Auxbeam floods and replaced them, have the Roadshocks listed at $40 for anyone in the San Diego area who may be interested. Not putting the covers on the Auxbeams, just keeping them in the glove compartment. If I am stopped I can at least go "awww shuck I was off roading this weekend officer and forgot to put them on, here they are in the glove compartment"
Sponsored

Last edited: