Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just showed that video to my kids and they were like "Dad please don't make us get in the back like that!" hahaha. 4 door it is. I grew up riding in a CJ-7 and I won't do that to my kids, I hated it (unless we were hunting).
But what character are your kids going to grow up with?

I had to ride in the back of a 911 turbo for three years. Even as an under-sized 8 year old, riding with your head jammed forward and pressed against solid glass, it was pretty cool to be in a 911. TONS of character gained during those years. And a flat spot on the back of my skull. Whatever!
Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Said it before and I'll say it again: seeing ya'll making a $40k+ decision based on your kids is the best birth control I've ever needed.

2-door, all day.
Same! No kids, only one tiny dog! I'm good it's a two door for me. I do plan on sleeping in the back. I'm small tho should be okay. If not ground tent works!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just showed that video to my kids and they were like "Dad please don't make us get in the back like that!" hahaha. 4 door it is. I grew up riding in a CJ-7 and I won't do that to my kids, I hated it (unless we were hunting).
If your primary goal is to make the kiddos happy, get a Honda Odyssey. ?
Besides, how are they supposed to learn the importance of being the first to call "shotgun" if the back seat is too comfy and convenient?

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Said it before and I'll say it again: seeing ya'll making a $40k+ decision based on your kids is the best birth control I've ever needed.

2-door, all day.
No freakin joke. Of course I feel the same about people who mention their dogs so I'm used to being told my opinion is invalid ?‍♂

Bronco6G: REAL BRONCOS HAVE TWO DOORS

Also Bronco6G: THAT VERY LARGE AWKWARD MAN HAD A HARD TIME. NO MORE 2 DOOR.

Sponsored

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woah woah woah, you leave daddy Doug alone. If you have nothing nice to say don't say it.
Hey I still like his videos, he voice just makes headaches worse. Hearing him on the smoking tire podcast, that's not what he sounds like in real life. I mean his voice is a little high but there isn't a constant upward inflection

Civkik

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '18 Wrangler Rubicon, '18 R1M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well don't tell the old lady, but that makes me want to get a two door so the kids won't fit. :ROFLMAO:

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey I still like his videos, he voice just makes headaches worse. Hearing him on the smoking tire podcast, that's not what he sounds like in real life. I mean his voice is a little high but there isn't a constant upward inflection
Thats fair, but I still disagree. To each their own though!

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
The two door looks so good... but I may hate myself buckling infant seats back there in a few years, especially in a dress and heels from work (daily driver). Plus, I'm loving the roof tent option, so 4 door might be my move. Need B&P to be sure.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Drivers side has always been restricted because of the steering wheel . Are we really bitchin about this ? Everyone always used the passenger side in my '90 Bronco without issue .

Sponsored

Oactec

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang CS/GT
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There’s a bunch of fan questions being answered, complete walk around a 2 door and the Sasquatch rolling chassis, a big guy climbs in the back of a 2 door, etc.
This is a pretty informative video.
Enjoy!!

Shortcut to specific part where he climbs in back of the 2 door Bronco.

Full video

There’s a bunch of fan questions being answered, complete walk around a 2 door and the Sasquatch rolling chassis, a big guy climbs in the back of a 2 door, etc.
This is a pretty informative video.
Enjoy!!

Shortcut to specific part where he climbs in back of the 2 door Bronco.

Full video

I was there today. There is no way a 6'3" guy is sitting behind a 6'3" in either 2 or 4 door!!

I am 6'7 and would be lucky to have a car seat or young child behind me even in 4 door, though I should fit ok. Head room may be interesting with side roll bar.

I have ordered 3 and will likely go back to to only 1, my 1st Edition, to put up for my kids to go with my '77.

Disappointed because i was hoping to make one a daily driver.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
He lost me at not knowing about the third brake light being able to adjust. He needed to brush up on BG6 before he started the video.

Rear seat entry looked good to me. ?

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If your primary goal is to make the kiddos happy, get a Honda Odyssey. ?
Besides, how are they supposed to learn the importance of being the first to call "shotgun" if the back seat is too comfy and convenient?
My primary goal with the Bronco is to have fun. Cramming kids in the back seat isn't fun. Loading my gear in a shoe box isn't fun. I like to sleep in my rig when I hunt in certain spots, can't be done comfortably in the two door. The two door is cool, and I am glad they made it for people. But to choose it when a better alternative is available that looks just as good to me is a no brainer. Two doors sell poorly for a reason. The 4 door can do 99% of what the 2 door can but the 2 door can't do a lot of what the 4 door can. I think the two door guys think we are picking on you but thats not the case at all....so glad they made the 2 door, looks awesome. I just pointed out to my daughters how comical is was seeing someone get in and out of the two door, that's all.

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2-door, all day.
I love my kids. They will climb in the back of my 2 door.

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thats fair, but I still disagree. To each their own though!
I am excited to see what he says about the bronco interior. Usually when someone asks me what reviews to watch before buying a new car I say Doug for interior and daily drving impression and smoking tire for performance
Sponsored