Sponsored

Vinyl wrap on your Bronco - experiences / price?

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was quoted $6k in Los Angeles. Not particularly worth it for me, but I get why people do it. Great protection and looks, but if I still have it in 10 years I will just get it painted.
That's the rub, you're spending around $1k per year of life on the wrap. To me it makes more sense to paint and have it be permanent. But I'm the sort who expects to keep a new vehicle for 20+ years.
Sponsored

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like the mothership is ready to beam you up.
Last year in Nebraska it almost did....LOL.
I "may" have some hail damage on my hood from it.

capn00

Heritage
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2018 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Xpel has the templated pieces for the Bronco 4-door and my cost was $2k.
So, if you're an Xpel installer, I'm assuming your costs should be less than that.

My breaking point was $3500. One of the forum members has his Xpel stealth wrapped in NJ for $3500. I haven't had time to make a move on this yet, but will be in the near future. That would give the installer about a $2k profit or there about, which is fair for the amount of work.

For a Bronco, I think $3500 is a good deal. Anything above that would be just too much.
Do you know which shop in NJ did a Stealth wrap for $3,500?

broncodream

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-door Wildtrak Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wrapped my own (Vvivid Ultra Gloss Smurf Blue) but it was ALOT of work and took ALOT of patience. Would not recommend the self wrap route. Before I took on the task I was quoted between $3500-4000 here in DFW.

1675799055820.png

Another local forum member just had his wrapped two-toned with great results.

Here is another thread dedicated to wraps.
Wow! That color and those Warn wheels look fantastic. Great choices my friend.

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Guessing this all comes down to region and shop.
Here in Michigan, my guy did mine for about $3k
Door jambs and all.
Drive on up :)
Bronco Chase_FB.jpg

Love that pic. I post on a 392 forum where they have a "jeep of the month" where people vote on user's photos. If they had the same here, that pic would be contender for sure.

You mention the door jambs. That's an important point. I balk at wrapping my Jeep and Bronco because of that extra pain in the butt. It's not like wrapping a Tesla or something with all the extra things on a Bronco. But that's why Broncos are way more interesting than Teslas imo.

In fact part of why I ordered a gray wrangler is that if I ever wrap it, I COULD leave the inside portion of the doors unwrapped since they blend in with the interior. Bronco's don't really have that issue as much. There is that colored insert on the 2 doors, but that's not a huge deal anyway.

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love that pic. I post on a 392 forum where they have a "jeep of the month" where people vote on user's photos. If they had the same here, that pic would be contender for sure.

You mention the door jambs. That's an important point. I balk at wrapping my Jeep and Bronco because of that extra pain in the butt. It's not like wrapping a Tesla or something with all the extra things on a Bronco. But that's why Broncos are way more interesting than Teslas imo.

In fact part of why I ordered a gray wrangler is that if I ever wrap it, I COULD leave the inside portion of the doors unwrapped since they blend in with the interior. Bronco's don't really have that issue as much. There is that colored insert on the 2 doors, but that's not a huge deal anyway.
Appreciate the comment!!
This started out as a carbonized grey Bronco so I may have been able to get away with leaving the jambs not done. But the guy that did mine was stoked to do it so just did them!
There's a decent chance this was the first Bronco to get a wrap so I sold him on that idea too so he was willing to do anything just to be able to tell customers that :LOL:
After almost two years of this wrap I am looking at what I wrap it with next.
I will likely go with something darker to keep the dark theme rolling.

Bronccat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands, 76 Bronco, 95 Bronco (SOLD)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stealth LH.jpg

XPel Stealth full wrap, $5k out the door. 4dr might be a little more.
Funny, I saw this picture in the thread preview and knew that I knew that Bronco. I see it around Bardstown a lot - love the wrap!

BlueBeast22

Wildtrak
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went with the xpel stealth PPF and did full ceramic coating. In south Florida it was north of 7k. I love the flat no gloss look.
Ford Bronco Vinyl wrap on your Bronco - experiences / price? 05C9FCCA-D2E6-49A9-9654-D09B3724F04E

WhiskeyCity

Badlands
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.3L, 7spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny, I saw this picture in the thread preview and knew that I knew that Bronco. I see it around Bardstown a lot - love the wrap!
Yep, that's me, thanks. I live/work in Bardstown and it's my daily. Usually parked on/around 3rd & Flaget.

Cheers!

WC
Sponsored