Sponsored

**VOTE HERE** Top color choice for your 2021 ford BRONCO

What color choice for your preordered BRONCO ?

• Total voters

Grabbin2nd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on 2-Door Badands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking forward to a 2-Door Badlands (not sure about Squatch yet) in either Velocity Blue or Area 51!
Sponsored

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Cactus gray is out front in the poll. Wonder how many other ones I'll see running around Vegas. I hope Ford gets the hint and comes out with more light/pastel colors in the future.
I’m on the fence. Also in Vegas. I like Cactus Grey, both Blues and the Orange. Ahhh. Wish I could see them lined up in person. Also, Go Knights Go!!

jbe89

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve been thinking Antimatter Blue. But the Cactus Gray is growing on me. I’m also curious to see Area 51. I’m really hoping there will be a way to see these in person before ordering, like Ford putting a bunch of models on display in different parts of the country and notifying reservation holders. I don’t think Cactus Gray will look good though with Black Diamond as the interior has blue piping and blue outlines around vents, handles, etc. this is what has me leaning toward Antimatter or possibly Area 51. Wish the interior had a neutral accent like gray.

Last edited:

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think Cactus Gray will look good though with Black Diamond as the interior has blue piping and blue outlines around vents, handles, etc. this is what has me leaning toward Antimatter or possibly Area 51. Wish the interior had a neutral accent like gray.
I thought the accent color matched the exterior?

Sponsored

jbe89

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought the accent color matched the exterior?
Was that in the press release or in the details on the site? I have not seen that? Before Ford took down the image generator, each model had its own unique interior accent color that did not change with exterior color. I’d be pleasantly surprised if that were the case, but seems like way too much customization for a production vehicle.
The Black Diamond had bright blue accents

int1.png

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was that in the press release or in the details on the site? I have not seen that? Before Ford took down the image generator, each model had its own unique interior accent color that did not change with exterior color. I’d be pleasantly surprised if that were the case, but seems like way too much customization for a production vehicle.

Ford Bronco **VOTE HERE**  Top color choice for your 2021 ford BRONCO int1
I've seen it stated more than once that the OS handles can be swapped out for other choices.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

int1.png
Ah, interesting. I never noticed that each trim had its own interior accent color.

It was just an assumption on my part; that's why I was asking.

jbe89

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've seen it stated more than once that the OS handles can be swapped out for other choices.
The grab handles can be, but the seats also have blue accent piping on them as does the HVAC vents.

int2.png

Sponsored

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m on the fence. Also in Vegas. I like Cactus Grey, both Blues and the Orange. Ahhh. Wish I could see them lined up in person. Also, Go Knights Go!!
We want the cup! I'm also considering Area 51 and Cyber Orange but the CG looks so retro with all white so it's probably what I'll do. It will be fun driving it to Knights games, down The Strip (gotta do it at least once, right?), Red Rock, Valley of Fire, etc.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Planning to purchase a 2 door Wildtrak, so needed to choose a body color that will work with the Shadow Black roof. A Shadow Black body is a strong contender. I also like the Rapid Red as seen on the Ford Raptor. It does carry an up charge of what could be $395.00 as listed on the Raptor order sheet.

Ford Bronco **VOTE HERE**  Top color choice for your 2021 ford BRONCO 1595521807061
Sponsored