First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
probably best not to post that you have a walk in order on 2/1/2022 with a build date already when day one reservation holders are getting fucked by Ford.
This and the fact that Raptor reservations are already getting build dates has to be infuriating to those who have already waited a year+
Sponsored

Skmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Jaguar F-TYPE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i placed my order on 1/17/22 i have a build date of 4/4/22.... makes zero sense to me with all of you that have been waiting since 2020 for your broncos.....thought id be waiting for at least a year....i got a fully loaded badlands 2.7 MIC hardtop W/O sasquash....

What type of dealer are you at small town or large.

This doesn't make sense since that is my exact build and I see nothing

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Originally my dealer told me 12 to 18 months when I place my order. I was ok with that and did not expect this.
To all the people who talked down to me on this post, i look at it like this. Just like being at Disney, the state fair, anywhere else people que in line. I got in line. I had no control over how fast my line went. You don't have any control over how fast your line went I did not cheat, I did not jump ahead. I just got in line.
The ability to learn from feedback, especially under social scrutiny, is an essential prerequisite for successful interaction with the environment.

Does it suck for you? Yes, but once again don't be angry at me…
You clearly have some work to do in this area.

B-Dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ITS HAPPENING
Email received, 4/25 build week.
Reserved 7/14/20
2DR BD 2.7 MID TOW
Congratulations! Same build as mine. I just dropped the Tow a few weeks ago hoping to move up in line. I'm a 7/20 reservation - so you are giving me some hope.

bjellefs

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang, 2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not going to receive a build date this go around.
Reserved 7/25/20
Nothing special........4Dr,Black Diamond, Mid Pkg., 2.7,Hard Top,Modular Bumper,Tow Pkg. (which I think the dealer removed ).
Ford is really Very Lame at this point.
I have almost the same build and reservation date as you. Only difference is that I didn’t have the tow or mod bumper. I removed tow before the last wave of scheduling and finally got a build date. If your dealer hasn’t removed tow, I think that would greatly help your chances. There is hope and I would assume you will be scheduled soon…..dealer allocations depending.

Sponsored

nboocock

Outer Banks
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally got my build email yesterday too. 7/14/20 reservation with many deadly sins. Badlands, sas, lux, 2.7, MOD, MIC, Tow . While I’m happy, the reputational damage Ford has done with this painful rollout will take a long time to repair with once loyal customers. I had been planning on buying an f150 too but ultimately decided to go with a RAM 1500. I suspect that many feel the same way.

TJ OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 07 F150 SC 4x4, 70 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm lucky enough to get a build date today, also seeing a lot of others posting about this too. Don't lose hope!!!
Yep. Finally got my build date (4/25 week) and VIN. Now I’m getting excited again!

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My hope of getting a Bronco died long ago, I guess I am a masochist because I keep checking these forums. Reserved 9/16/20 and put orders in each time they started accepting them.

Edited: Well I'll be a monkey's uncle, after this I figured I would check the Ford backdoor link and says it's scheduled for the week of my birthday. No VIN but after nearly 2 years of nothing at all I'll take any shred of activity no doubt about that.

I guess even being a 2DR/SAS/2.7/hard top removing the tow package helped!!!! So friggin' excited!

Last edited:

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Be a year next week and crickets on my Base of Bases.

I know, it's the 2-Door that's killing any chance of Ford building mine.
Unless you have a manual trans, shouldn't be a big problem as many bases, even 2 door been getting scheduled including my second bronco order which I only placed end of November. I am still waiting on my black diamond reserved first week 2020, but that base with only option being manual transmission is already in production. It is so F-ed up.

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still no build date this round for my Week 1 Black diamond reservation.

My second order, only 4 months ago is already in production so I can't complain too much, but the second is for the household, not my desired build.

Sponsored

TDeeZe

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No email, but dealer texted yesterday..... we got a vin and scheduled 5/16!! It's been tough doing the weekly "did I get scheduled?" dance with no results..... spent the last few weeks debating if we really wanted to continue. My only driving force was that we already waited this long, so even if we lose all desire to keep it, we wouldn't let the dealer reap the rewards. Yesterday we got to do a little happy dance but we are still wary that it could be pushed and delayed for many more months, but we now have hope that we will get our 4dr BD 2.7 Mic Mid Tow Sas this year!! Lol we reserved 7/20/20 and ordered 1/20/21 and again in October of '21 after we got pushed to a '22MY.

Stay Pumped!!!;);)

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm lucky enough to get a build date today, also seeing a lot of others posting about this too. Don't lose hope!!!
My plain jane Big Bend showed up almost exactly 3 months after I ordered it in August. Now If my Wildtrak would just get here so I can trade in the Big Bend! :)

Last edited:

LarryBirdsFace

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I also got a 4/25 build date. In ordered 2/12/22. I actually feel kind of guilty, even though I did nothing wrong.

4 door A51 Black Diamond
Soft top
Mid package
no additional options.

Looks like a lot of the builds for this particular timeframe of late April are BD trim. I wonder if has to do with them setting up to just plow through the MGV and rubberized flooring in one massive chunk.

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats, but don’t get too excited, as we’ve seen nothing is guaranteed till it’s at your door. Some people have had their build date pushed back 4-8 times.
hold my beer..........12 times.
Sponsored