Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm lucky enough to get a build date today, also seeing a lot of others posting about this too. Don't lose hope!!!
Don't get to excited, mine was built 3/9 and now it's stuck on ice mountain or spring mountain, whatever Ford calls it by now!

Deleted member 29474

Reservation holder since 9/24/20.
Hoping I too receive this email.
Congrats to you all and I hope you all enjoy your dream rides by the Summer!!! Hard to see reservations placed in 2022 are being filled ahead of those started in 2020 - but I can still be happy for everyone.
I reserved 7/22/20 ordered 2/2- early model year change 10/21 no build epithet so it is hard to see someone walked in 02/22 and got a build already. Nothing about my build is om
Constraints. Apparently it’s my dealership allotment but that isn’t right. Not now at this point of waiting.

guest001

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Received the 4/25 build week email on Friday. Had to read it twice before I realized what is said. However having read many posts about build dates being pushed back, in some cases multiple times, I'm not holding my breath waiting. I've been somewhat patient so far, figure I can wait a bit longer.

7/15/2020 reservation
4/2021 order
11/2021 reorder
2D OBX 2.7 lux tow

Jason519

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2/1/2022 walk in order. I received my email from Ford today with my build date.
And that’s what I don’t understand how can somebody walk in 2/1/22 and get a build date and my reservation is 7/20/20 and order date January of 21! Lol but congrats to you

Sponsored

8oncoPete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor and 2024 BMW i7 / 2019 BMW X5m
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

1/7/2022 Order date. 4dr Badlands, sas, 2.7 MIC, Tow, Lux, upgraded bumper - Just confirmed a 5/23 Build from dealer. Dealer estimates a late June early July delivery.

Last edited:

BroncoA51

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/17/2020 order. My dealer just let me know I got assigned a 5/9 production date!
4 Door-Badlands-Sasquatch-2.7-MIC-LUX-Tow!🤞

Last edited:

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford promised reservation timestamp will be "used to determine when your Bronco gets produced". Clearly, this is not the case.
It does determine what week it is produced once the selection is made, although we know weeks can shift due to shortages, pandemic impact, any type of supply chain interruption. When it's selected you have a VIN and build week assigned, so reservation no longer matters, you are scheduled to be produced. What happens after that, with schedule changes, is covered in the Force Majeure language in the reservation agreement, "Your participation in the Program and/or your Reservation does not create liability for Ford or you for any failure to perform due to an event beyond our control, including, but not limited to, any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, unavailability of materials, strike, earthquake, flood, pandemic or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control. "

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It does determine what week it is produced once the selection is made, although we know weeks can shift due to shortages, pandemic impact, any type of supply chain interruption. When it's selected you have a VIN and build week assigned, so reservation no longer matters, you are scheduled to be produced. What happens after that, with schedule changes, is covered in the Force Majeure language in the reservation agreement, "Your participation in the Program and/or your Reservation does not create liability for Ford or you for any failure to perform due to an event beyond our control, including, but not limited to, any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, unavailability of materials, strike, earthquake, flood, pandemic or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control. "
Look, I totally get the reality of modern problems, chips, tops, parts constraints, staff shortages, etc. I haven't complained about that, even though people have been put in some pretty crappy situations, where the chips weren't available on your specific build week so now you have to wait for 90-days for Ford to clear the yard while future week's builds get delivered. It sucks but I get it. They are not going to stop the production line in the name of fairness. All of this falls under the category of sh*t happens.

What I will complain about is this -- Ford did NOT say, "reservation timestamps will be used to determine when your Bronco gets scheduled for production", Ford said, "used to determine when your Bronco gets produced". My definition of produced means "built and ready to ship".

So when an early reservation timestamp does not get produced (bumped) but a later order with the same configuration does, Ford failed to meet their promise of sequencing by timestamp. Pretty clear to me.

BTW - if any company, not just Ford, turns to an unhappy customer and starts reading legal language in an attempt to explain a situation, and thinks that will make the customer happy, well...need I say more.

I'd be okay if Ford communicated a formal change saying timestamp determines sequence within your dealership and then you're on your own after that. But they haven't, which makes the whole reservation process seem like a farce.

Sponsored

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Only 5 months in and am hoping for "the email" next week. I have three constraints.
1. 2.7
2. SAS
3. A Bronco

Feel bad for the long haulers.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Only 5 months in and am hoping for "the email" next week. I have three constraints.
1. 2.7
2. SAS
3. A Bronco

Feel bad for the long haulers.
The SAS package has something like three constraints alone.

Trooper19

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got a email, my Bronco is at the local rail yard waiting for a truck to transport it to the dealership. So now about a weeks wait , I used to work a at a dealership I know the work that has to be done.
Sponsored