Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rear seat cup holders… no reason that should be limited to the leather interior.

That’s honestly about it. For the rest of it I understand the trade-offs Ford had to make.
Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rear seat cup holders… no reason that should be limited to the leather interior.

That’s honestly about it. For the rest of it I understand the trade-offs Ford had to make.
[Laughs in two-door Bronco]

The rear vents in the console are a ridiculous, Pop Copy (iykyk), bean counter move.

Some of the decisions were, seemingly, made by people who have never driven a Bronco or Jeep before and just always think they know best or can do anything like interviewing players on the sidelines of a sport they've never played nor followed fervently their entire lives... like asking me to announce for a Cricket game... match? IDK

Not a ton of serious complaints or I wouldn't own one at all.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love my Bronco. Yes, there are a few crazy things, most can be overcome in the after market, and praise God for them!

Actual honest communications from F*Rd would be nice, and maybe a 16th of an inch longer side windows on the soft top so we could actually install them easily.

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Rear console/pillar HVAC. Floor heaters that work. Cooled seats. More lighting in the rear for passengers. Full digital tach set up.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company

* Better sound system. Those paper speakers on the base ststem are garbage. I hear the B&O system isn’t much better. Maybe even a redesign for dash & roll bar speakers, something other than 4 inch.

* Rear console ac vents.

* Better interior color options. Whoever came up these combos was obviously drunk.

Other than that I love my Bronco.
Ford: For the record, "we" doesn't include me. I don't care about any of this.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

And fix your website. Didn’t realize no cup holders without leather. Website shows cup holders..fix that!

BroncoTrail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like Ford to send a signal to my Bronco to turn off the STUPID double honk. Shouldn't need to buy some adapter and load FORScan onto a laptop to turn it off. The thing wakes up half my neighbors and everyone around me looks my way to see why someone is honking.

HONK HONK!!!!

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How about just getting my truck from map to Arizona that’s been sitting on the ramp released for almost 2 weeks. That’s all I want, especially since my F150 blew up five weeks ago and I’m without a vehicle. Ford motor company you can do better with your communication and your tracking system for delivery.
Here Here! Mine arrived in PDX 12/30/2022. Been sitting a few miles away from dealer at Ramp 42 since unloaded from BNSF. Eta went from 12/30-1/5 to 1/4-1/10 and just yesterday to 1/10-16, really wtf is up with no explanation and communication that makes the inquiring buyer feel like a nagging nanny? Kiyoshi has suddenly ghosted me and my saleperson is trying but has no answers. Imagine trying to lock in rates bases on ETAs from Ford.

Sponsored

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
M210 front axle standard or at least a stand alone option.
7.3 V8

Gassyjack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What would be nice on every vehicle, just not the Bronco, would be a heated area on the lower windshield like a heated back glass. Why no manufacturer has come out with that is beyond me. My bronco wipers clumped up bad this winter with globs of ice and ice cream consistency snow.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What would be nice on every vehicle, just not the Bronco, would be a heated area on the lower windshield like a heated back glass. Why no manufacturer has come out with that is beyond me. My bronco wipers clumped up bad this winter with globs of ice and ice cream consistency snow.
My Honda has that

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Easy rear seat delete, like on the Wrangler. Squeeze a lever and the seats come up and out. Just as easy to reinstall.

Last edited:

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has these in EU vehicles. Had one.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.