First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
after lots of thinking and price comparing I ended up with a 21 F-150 XLT, my car kept having more and more problems pop up. So the combination of:
1. The astronomical price of the bronco I'd want
2. Actual utility I'd be using my next vehicle for
3. terrible interior color schemes
4. waiting possibly another year to actually receive mine.
5. getting this for 10k under sticker with everything I wanted except leather
6. getting the most of out my car while I still could

Ford Bronco Well boys and girls after lots of thinking I ended up getting something else bigchungus

one day I'll own a bronco, but probably wont be for another 10 years (hopefully) you all have been a lot of fun to speculate and bitch about things with. I cancelled my pre order so hopefully one of you fine people will get your bronco a little sooner.
Sponsored

OP
OP
cal jammer

cal jammer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
also, for those of you getting the high/lux package, you're going to love the 12" screen with sync 4. to save money I was going to not opt for that in the bronco, but man...it's great.

Tommy

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
after lots of thinking and price comparing I ended up with a 21 F-150 XLT, my car kept having more and more problems pop up. So the combination of:

Ford Bronco Well boys and girls after lots of thinking I ended up getting something else bigchungus

one day I'll own a bronco, but probably wont be for another 10 years (hopefully) you all have been a lot of fun to speculate and bitch about things with. I cancelled my pre order so hopefully one of you fine people will get your bronco a little sooner.
i can understand your decision. I have been thinking along similar lines. I have owned F 150's before and they are a great vehicle that met all my needs but. time for me to move along and I will stick with my 2 dr bronco as it will be fun to drive.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@caljammer - great choice - it really keeps its market value as well - so if you change your mind next year or a couple years down the road - the Bronco will be waiting.

Scott MacLean

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, F150, F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats, you can get Katskin leather for your truck, around her it is under 2K

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is it true that Katskin leather is made from real cats?

Oh Katzkin.
doh.gif

OP
OP
cal jammer

cal jammer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
been looking into this, looks great. may have to get a quote from them....after linex and tonneau.

Sponsored

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats on your new truck! I've been looking at the 21 F-150 as well, but I think it's too much truck for my needs. I drive a 16 F-150 crew cab at work that has a terrible turning radius and overall it's just too big. I want to like the Ranger, but style wise the front end looks terrible to me. The Tacoma and Colorado look good, but they both have their issues (like most vehicles). By the time I would get my Bronco, the next gen Ranger might be out so we'll see what happens then I guess. I still want the Bronco, but I feel like I would get more for my money with a truck.

OP
OP
cal jammer

cal jammer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congrats on your new truck! I've been looking at the 21 F-150 as well, but I think it's too much truck for my needs. I drive a 16 F-150 crew cab at work that has a terrible turning radius and overall it's just too big. I want to like the Ranger, but style wise the front end looks terrible to me. The Tacoma and Colorado look good, but they both have their issues (like most vehicles). By the time I would get my Bronco, the next gen Ranger might be out so we'll see what happens then I guess. I still want the Bronco, but I feel like I would get more for my money with a truck.
next gen ranger was lookin really nice, but for about the same price as a ranger lariat I got this. future proof myself. fiancée and I are thinking about a camper in the future.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So the only relevant info missing here is your timestamp. Am I moving up or not?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

also, for those of you getting the high/lux package, you're going to love the 12" screen with sync 4. to save money I was going to not opt for that in the bronco, but man...it's great.
This can't be emphasized enough. It is beautiful. I was quite content with my BB and the Mid package. But after seeing the 12" in the F-150 at the Orlando Auto Show, I had to have the High package which forced me up to the OBX. Spending the extra for Lux will likely happen as it is just a few more dollars and why not after jumping up a trim just to have the High package...

PaBronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2022 F-150 Lightning Pro
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sounds like a Gladiator is in your future
Sponsored