First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 FJ Cruiser, 94 F150, 07 Corolla w/almost 340k
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m so sorry about the loss of your baby. This post hits home for me because I have a 14 year old Pittie sidekick and I tell him all the time that he has to hang on so he can take a ride in the Bronco if it ever comes.
Sponsored

805Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 EB FSB Bronco; 2021 Outer Banks 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 17 year old Border Collie, Sadie, in my '92 FSB. Unfortunately, I had to put her down before I got my '21 Bronco - so, she never got that ride in the new hoop. She loved to go for a drive.

It absolutely SUCKS to take you pet into the vet to be put down (I've had to make that drive solo for my last two dogs - the rest of the family was freaking out, and the dog could sense their hysteria). Your dog just looks at you, trusting you - and they have no idea what you are about to do. But, when you've got no choice, you've got no choice but to do it. Thankfully, I had a wonderful and very understanding vet...

Ford Bronco Welp, Today Sucks.... Screenshot_20220717-154930_Instagram

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We are still waiting for our Bronco......

20220614_173216.jpg

Sponsored

Racerdad

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We don't yet have our new bronco either, but today we took Rudi to Caples Lake in the ancient Expedition for a little stick retrieval. Tomorrow he gets to go to Lake Tahoe for sushi and champagne on the beach to celebrate our 41st anniversary. Godspeed to your late companion.
Ford Bronco Welp, Today Sucks.... tempImagef3FmY5
Ford Bronco Welp, Today Sucks.... tempImageRE2Gy2

Sponsored

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OMG i have had 3 white boxers. Yours looks just like my Bailey! She passed away almost a year ogo........ now I have Luna.......tic!!!! Love em all!!!!
He is my second one. Lost the first one a few years back and couldn't stand the silence in the house so I got another one. :)

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to hear about your loss, it's rough when we lose a furry family member. Don't have my Bronco yet, but Duke is waiting for his first ride.
Ford Bronco Welp, Today Sucks.... Duke

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Welp, Today Sucks.... Adobe_20220813_234317

Sorry for your loss. I thought of this thread again after my two mutts on their first ride yesterday. Not any adventure but just a pick up from being boarded while I picked up my bronco. My pittie/husky/pyr/beagle mix was amped. My shepherd/pointer/rot/dachshund couldn't have cared less but that's just kind of their personalities in general.
Sponsored