First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can’t believe you haven’t received your bronco yet that is absolutely crazy. What does the lady say when you call that number I gave you?
Sponsored

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5 early broncos, AGM Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

That’s crazy. Once I saw mine was built it was at my dealership in Los Angeles exactly 2 weeks later. It arrived 8 days earlier than the estimated date. Picking it up on Monday

OP
OP
Dezertrider20158

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I finally got ahold of someone at FMC, she was very nice and receptive to the situation. She did confirm that the stop ship hold is because of the transmission recall and unfortunately Ford will not have the part for the recall until 2nd quarter and there was a caveat from Ford that the parts might be available right away in 2Q. So sounds like my bronco will continue to sit at Richmond until the parts become available. Only after the part are available will the Bronco be delivered to the dealership... This sucks!

OP
OP
Dezertrider20158

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey yall, just thought I'd throw out an update... Still waiting...Per Ford HQ the stop ship on my Bronco was released on 3/28/23. But my estimated delivery window keeps moving back, currenty showing 5/5/23. Ford customer service isnt any help, just wanted to vent. Hope you all are enjoying your Broncos

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bronco had no build week changes, went from blend date to shipped in 3 days, no rail car transfers longer than 24 hours until it got to Portland, 17 miles from my dealer. It has been sitting unloaded at the port waiting for a truck to grab it for the 17 mile drive for 9 days. I know others have waited far longer, but kinda ridiculous that it's literally only a few miles from me and I can't grab it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dezertrider20158

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bronco had no build week changes, went from blend date to shipped in 3 days, no rail car transfers longer than 24 hours until it got to Portland, 17 miles from my dealer. It has been sitting unloaded at the port waiting for a truck to grab it for the 17 mile drive for 9 days. I know others have waited far longer, but kinda ridiculous that it's literally only a few miles from me and I can't grab it.
Yea ford won't let my dealer go grab mine either... it's been 3 months. Thanks Ford! You're the best!

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea ford won't let my dealer go grab mine either... it's been 3 months. Thanks Ford! You're the best!
I called my dealer asking if they could expedite and they said that they were able to. It should be at the dealer tomorrow

seawithin

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
5/17 Build Week
Heading to Ken Grody Ford in San Diego. This thread has been spectacular in helping me frame potential ETA's. I've now narrowed it down to a 2 year window for reservation to truck in driveway:p
Sponsored