First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Honda Element 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine sat in Chicago for 65 days. Then suddenly arrived.

If your rig was in Chicago railyard there's a chance it simply isn't tracked anymore. In looking at vinview at the dealer it was a line as the crow flies with just 3 dots, MAP, Chicago railyard, and local distribution center.

Nobody had any clue where it was or if it had moved in months..... then, BAM! it's here and it PDI inspection.

Sending good vibes your way that's the case for you as well!
Wow! Seriously? That's crazy. So over 2 months...
Sponsored

Markopromo

Raptor
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Raptor was built on 11/07 - delayed due to chip and officially built on website on 12/05 - first email shown delivery of 12/24

It is now February 10th… around 1/25 I received the car has shipped - what else can we do now? Is been literally years since we ordered. And months since complete build out. I go to other build dates and a lot of people already got their vehicle

Bad Andy

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: Train arrived at the rail delivery yard this morning.

Shipped from MAP 1/28/23
Arrived Mira Loma 2/12/23

16 days rail transit time.

awall987

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 LJ, '23 2dr BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was told last week by Ford Chat that it was still in Blue Island, IL without a rail car #; so I fired off an email to my dealer to double check. He just responded that it hit the San Diego port and usually takes a week or less until they get it. Woohoo, finally unexpected good news.

Oaklandoverland

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
My advice for y'all - and I guess myself included - stop wasting your time tracking your damn bronco. Mine was built over two months ago. Lost sleep over when it would hit the rail. Finally did after a month. Quick trip across the country - and now its been sitting at richmond for close to a month. With interest rates up I dont even know if I want it - but kind of stuck cause I have 5k of stuff in my basement to bolt on it.

I hope my joy returns whenever it makes it here.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wow! Seriously? That's crazy. So over 2 months...
The final delivery day-count was: 72

Built: 11/30/22
Delivered: 2/9/23

Literally zero updates after 1/9/23 when it was reported "delivered" to the Chicago rail yard. VinView had a dot in Chicago and a dot in Seattle with a line as the crow flies, as if it had been flown in without any tracking. Not even the dealership or regional Mgr had any updates until the day it magically showed up.

HATED1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Built: 11/30/2023
Delivery: 02/14/2023

Delivery in Olympia, WA.

No good tracking information after the shipped notification. The rail system, FORD chat, and Vin View were not accurate.

For those in the PNW, you should be getting yours in the next few! Picking it up in a couple hours! :)

Pileofrocks

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond 2 door Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine shipped 2/1 headed for Los Angeles. It arrived in the Chicago area 2/3 and transferred from CSX to UP. Two weeks later it is still in the Chicago area.

cdcsf

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB Sprinter 4x4, '22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine shipped 2/1 headed for Los Angeles. It arrived in the Chicago area 2/3 and transferred from CSX to UP. Two weeks later it is still in the Chicago area.
Have you had your dealer check tracking via VinView? My Bronco's rail tracking didn't update (via the automated systems) once it was in Chicago. (It never updated before then too; the only updates I got were via Ford Chat.) About a week after arrived in Chicago, my dealer informed me that he saw it in Arizona...

Pileofrocks

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond 2 door Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have you had your dealer check tracking via VinView? My Bronco's rail tracking didn't update (via the automated systems) once it was in Chicago. (It never updated before then too; the only updates I got were via Ford Chat.) About a week after arrived in Chicago, my dealer informed me that he saw it in Arizona...
No. I was tracking it myself on CSX from MAP to the UP yard outside of Chicago (Global III). The UP tracker, however, has been useless. For the last two weeks whenever I call the UP tracker gives a departure of Chicago, usually the same day that I call or the day prior and an ETA a few days later, with no ETA location. As I said, useless information. Finally, I asked my salesperson today if he could see the location on VinView and he reported back that my Bronco is still in Illinois, presumably at UP Global III.

Sponsored

Hondo20

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine also shipped 2/1 to Galpin ford. Which dealership are you working with?

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5 early broncos, AGM Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Mine also shipped 2/1 to Galpin ford. Which dealership are you working with?
Please LMK how your experience is upon delivery… I’m Galpin as well with a mid march delivery. So far they’ve been great. Do you have price protection?

OP
OP
Dezertrider20158

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My advice for y'all - and I guess myself included - stop wasting your time tracking your damn bronco. Mine was built over two months ago. Lost sleep over when it would hit the rail. Finally did after a month. Quick trip across the country - and now its been sitting at richmond for close to a month. With interest rates up I dont even know if I want it - but kind of stuck cause I have 5k of stuff in my basement to bolt on it.

I hope my joy returns whenever it makes it here.
Any updates? No movement on mine. I emailed the top executives at Ford earlier this week. Got one response saying they would look into it but nothing since. I feel you, fed said they are going to raise the base rate again at the end of March! My dealer says they are doing all they can but at the same time their attitude is it will get here when it gets here. Im trying all I can to get this thing delivered, short of going and stealing it from the port...
Sponsored