First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These dealers seem useless at this point. The story has changed so many times with my dealer it's infuriating. Hope we all get good news this week but I'm planning for the worst. Ford's latest eta for my bronco is now 2/22-03/03. If that is accurate, my bronco will have sat in Richmond for over a month!
Call Tracy she will make it happen, when I picked up my bronco my dealer said it wasn’t expected for another week and it was the only bronco and the only car delivered to them that day. She can make it happen.
Sponsored

HPR Fangirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Honda Odyssey, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We went to the BNSF ford yard in Portland yesterday to see if we could spot my bronco. We are pretty sure we found it since it was the only blue hardtop in sight. We were only able to view a bit of windshield frame. There were several other broncos there waiting on delivery too.

BE81A007-6A1B-4466-BA68-D1A7A26B893D.jpeg

Oski96

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
same here. theres not even anything pending pickup from richmond to tfsmh on united road.
Same here on all points. I checked the last month of deliveries to the dealer, and they all appeared to be from Manheim in Hayward. At least we know there's a few broncos waiting to be delivered to our dealer (as opposed to one straggler).

OP
OP
Dezertrider20158

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Call Tracy she will make it happen, when I picked up my bronco my dealer said it wasn’t expected for another week and it was the only bronco and the only car delivered to them that day. She can make it happen.
Well crap, Tracy said my bronco is listed as a "stop ship hold" my dealer was surprised by that update and said that he wasn't sure why that happened. Dealer rep I've been working with isn't in today so maybe I'll hear back tomorrow.

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well crap, Tracy said my bronco is listed as a "stop ship hold" my dealer was surprised by that update and said that he wasn't sure why that happened. Dealer rep I've been working with isn't in today so maybe I'll hear back tomorrow.
WTH?? Crazy hopefully that Tracy can get you hooked up though she totally got me dialed in

Sponsored

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Chevy Tahoe, '85 JEEP CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

FINALLY a done deal! Delivered to my driveway today! 1 year exactly from order date. Welcome home Beau!
Ford Bronco West Coast delivery delays 2A54B545-09AC-499D-A31D-BB0A9875900E
Ford Bronco West Coast delivery delays C18D4824-2986-4069-B2E9-AE0C2886AA74

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not sure I can consider mine delayed at this point. Its now in Renton and dealer expects it tomorrow or Wednesday.

HmrHmr23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BlackWidow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FINALLY a done deal! Delivered to my driveway today! 1 year exactly from order date. Welcome home Beau!
Looking good, we took the top off today and cruised around, very quick and easy to take the top off, it was like a whole different vehicle. BTW; i notice the tires on the Sasquatch package traps rocks and then they fly out at higher speeds and hit your vehicle and anyone behind you.

Sponsored

Bad Andy

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My rail car has been sitting in North Platte, Nebraska since Sunday. I know it is the busiest rail yard in the country. How long before it starts moving West again?

Bronco911

Big Bend
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR Big Bend, squatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

nope. tomorrow will be my two week mark sitting in richmond
Hmmm, I wonder how come your Broncs are sitting there so long, Mine sat for 5 days, going to pick it up tomorrow, or friday from the dealer.
Sponsored