Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Amazon is pretty safe at getting your money back. eBay is much bigger roll of the Dice.

I am pretty happy to get a good deal on a decent bumper!
Curious how it turns out. Can’t beat that price similar price to what I paid for just a grill guard.
Sponsored

OP
OP
sko

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious how it turns out. Can’t beat that price similar price to what I paid for just a grill guard.
That's exactly why I'm ⚠ about it. It's a 3rd party selling on Amazon, so I'm hoping between Bank and Amazon protection it's worth the risk.

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine shipped. And arrived. But not really.

They sent me a skid plate instead of the bumper (one digit off on the part number). Contacted the seller. I'm going to assume it's an honest mistake and they'll be making it right. Not worried yet.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine shipped. And arrived. But not really.

They sent me a skid plate instead of the bumper (one digit off on the part number). Contacted the seller. I'm going to assume it's an honest mistake and they'll be making it right. Not worried yet.
Lol, I would see if you can work a deal to keep it for a $100.

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The rest of you waiting might not want to get your hopes up. Here is their response. Looks they are just going to take the skid plate back and refund my money. Not getting my bumper:cry:

I am so sorry about the mix-up. It appears the listing was incorrect. The part number we loaded was joined to an entirely different product listing. I will get it picked and and have details to you in the next 24 hours. We do not create the catalogue listings on Walmart. They already exist. What we do is match our part numbers and UPC codes to Walmart’s existing catalogue. Occasionally there is a glitch, and something is not matched accurately. I do not stock the part in the listing you expected and have never sold it. I have also taken the listing down from Walmart. Please accept my apologies for this. I really appreciate your understanding here. These things happen. It is unfortunate and I am sorry. Paul

Sponsored

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The rest of you waiting might not want to get your hopes up. Here is their response. Looks they are just going to take the skid plate back and refund my money. Not getting my bumper:cry:

I am so sorry about the mix-up. It appears the listing was incorrect. The part number we loaded was joined to an entirely different product listing. I will get it picked and and have details to you in the next 24 hours. We do not create the catalogue listings on Walmart. They already exist. What we do is match our part numbers and UPC codes to Walmart’s existing catalogue. Occasionally there is a glitch, and something is not matched accurately. I do not stock the part in the listing you expected and have never sold it. I have also taken the listing down from Walmart. Please accept my apologies for this. I really appreciate your understanding here. These things happen. It is unfortunate and I am sorry. Paul
Crap, I will cross my fingers and my toes. Seller should be trying to cancel orders before they get stuck paying shipping on the 5-6 bumpers they sold.

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same Seller listed them back up at a higher price, @Figmo not sure what shenanigans this seller is pulling. I am going to open the box and post a crap view if its not a bumper.
I‘m not going too hard on them. Mistakes happen.

It was obviously not any attempt to deceive or defraud anybody as it only ends up costing them money in the end (nobody’s going to buy a bumper and receive a skid plate and not return it at company’s expense)

I’m giving them the benefit of a doubt that it was just an honest mistake

EDIT: Also, I knew going into this deal that the price was “too good to be true”. Like half of what these bumpers should sell for. So I have to accept a little bit of ownership on this. Just being honest with myself.

OP
OP
sko

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Deal is back, FYI mine is scheduled for delivery tonight. Package is listed at 31 lbs so something is really off.

Ford Bronco Westin xts bumper on amazon for 377$ ?! 1677255942531
Yeah, I think this company is sketch. Unless that bumper is made on titanium, there's no way it's that light. If you actually get the exact thing you ordered keep posting in this thread, if anything we can expose this dealer.

Sponsored

WakeSS

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 AGM Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received a skid plate instead of bumper also...
Knew something was up when I saw the UPS guy carrying it from the road in one arm.
Oh well Amazon return label goes brrrrtt.

Silence

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
guy has bumper still at $650 plus this listing. must be a skid plate again.

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright I just went in and ordered it. After reading here I decided to cancel it. I use Capital One Shopping in Amazon, so it it always shows me the lowest price for the same product. Walmart had the lowest price listed, so I clicked the link to see it, and it came up with the skid plate. I check it twice and the same thing happened. Not sure how.

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received this notice from the seller.

Order ID: 113-0624533-5489836

Count​
Product Name and ASIN​
0​
61WarHg5UkL._SS100_.jpg
Westin 59-711255 - XTS Full Width Black Powder Coat Front Winch Modular Bumper
ASIN: B0BJJKD3QZ
Good thing your order was cancelled. The listing was incorrect and has since been fixed.

W1659711255
Westin 59-711255 - XTS Full Width Black Powder Coat Front Winch Modular Bumper …
B0BJJKD3QZ

SKU: W1659721255
Westin 59-721255 - XTS Black Powder Coat Skid Plate
ASIN: B0BCJ3QZTZ

Sponsored