Sponsored

Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers for Bronco (2 door)

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What do you think? I’m leaning towards these but they are pricey. Thanks!
I abuse my stuff. I have wet okoles in my 10 year old Tacoma since new. They constantly get exposed to water, mud, dirt, and worse. My dog is on them weekly. They are worn, but by no means worn out. They’re tough and they last. Look good too. Hot AF though.

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any pics of the backs?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any pics of the backs?
They’re just black neoprene. I didn’t have anything added to the backs as I don’t plan to have rear seat passengers or hang crap off the seats. They do have some options but I don’t really know what.

OP
OP
Doc Rocket

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got mine in this week.

084AFDBD-E017-4A6D-AC04-28DEBEB94935.jpeg
38A320BF-9B00-497F-B9AA-8F118E6A79F3.jpeg
Those look great. as an installation note, you can stretch the seam around the headrest posts to go under the latches for the headrests. This makes those much easier to get to when you need to adjust the headrests and holds down the middle of the seatback upper surface also.

Sponsored

F1NDx

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@kodiakisland what color is this? They have a few different blues. (Cobalt, baby blue, royal). Looking to replicate exactly what you have. Thanks!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine are 1/2 piping with cobalt blue. It’s a decent match to the blue Black Diamond accents and the velocity blue on the door. Not exact, but very close.

F1NDx

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine are 1/2 piping with cobalt blue. It’s a decent match to the blue Black Diamond accents and the velocity blue on the door. Not exact, but very close.
it looks great. About how long was the turn around time once your order was placed?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

it looks great. About how long was the turn around time once your order was placed?
i basically preordered as they didn’t start making any 2 door specific covers until this April. I don’t know what the turn around time is now, but they are all custom made after your order.

OP
OP
Doc Rocket

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I ordered mine, the order was 13 October and delivery was 29 November, so about 6 weeks or so. (mine are front only, and these were apparently the 4 door pattern, even though I have a 2 door). There was some extra communication and confusion in the middle about the rear seat covers, which they did not (at that time) have a pattern for and were cancelled, which likely inserted a week or two of delay. Previous sets (4 sets, mostly two rows of seats), were 3-4 weeks. I would expect about 1 month or so between order and delivery.

Sponsored

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Doc Rocket Did they have the bucking horse graphic or did you have to provide it? And is it always the color of the center or can it be different?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These look pretty sweet.

OP
OP
Doc Rocket

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Doc Rocket Did they have the bucking horse graphic or did you have to provide it? And is it always the color of the center or can it be different?
They have the graphic as an option, you just have to dig through the options, and you get to pick the color. They have several Bronco related options, including the bucking horse I got, but also 80's style Bronco lettering, and at least one other horse, as I recall. Plus, there are a huge number of other options. It costs something like $35 to get the extra graphic on (unless you get a Wet Okole logo, those are free :p). FWIW, this is the first time I got any graphics with four previous sets purchased. The position of the graphic is probably where they will put whatever you select.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They have the graphic as an option, you just have to dig through the options, and you get to pick the color. They have several Bronco related options, including the bucking horse I got, but also 80's style Bronco lettering, and at least one other horse, as I recall. Plus, there are a huge number of other options. It costs something like $35 to get the extra graphic on (unless you get a Wet Okole logo, those are free :p). FWIW, this is the first time I got any graphics with four previous sets purchased. The position of the graphic is probably where they will put whatever you select.
Thank you for the post and follow up response! Ordered mine just now.

OP
OP
Doc Rocket

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base