Sponsored

What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want?

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

IMO, the RWL depends on the wheel. In your example, the RWL with the chrome revolvers work. On the all black wheels in the first picture, the RWL would add too much contrast. Also, the body color on the first picture is lighter (CG) with black grill, mirror caps, flares, etc. The all black wheel/tire works best for that particular example. Whereas the EB example has the white grill with chrome accents (headlights, mirrors, door handles) on a relatively darker color so the RWL add just an extra highlight to an overall darker body.

I personally like RWL, but admittedly they won't work with my wheel preference above (Fuel Hardline with candy blue accents).
Great way to help my decision, thank you. BTW love those Fuel with Candy Blue.
Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also really like these Titan7's and am strongly considering a set but just am not excited about them not having center caps.

Having autocrossed a few times, I 100% understand the idea of caps being a potential hazard. But for toolin' around town, I prefer to have them as it just looks better to me. I emailed Titan7 about it and was told center caps are not in these wheels' future.

Maybe there is an aftermarket solution? If not I'll probably detail and paint the wheel hubs to keep everything looking good.
I believe that @Raptor911 reported that Titan 7 is working on a new version of this wheel that does have a center cap and will fit the Bronco

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure on color but I’d love to see what a set of fuel rebel 6’s look like on a bronco.

5474E3D9-27E3-4013-8423-CCC8C535814D.jpeg
WTF?! Those wheels are amazing! I've looked around for a bronze wheel I really like. I think the bronze color will look nice with rapid red.

The black lip looks real good on it and the overall style actually is similar to the badlands double 6 spokes.

Id just need gloss black front bronco lettering and rear bronco logo now.

Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe that @Raptor911 reported that Titan 7 is working on a new version of this wheel that does have a center cap and will fit the Bronco
They’ve responded to me via email that they’re working on ones for Bronco specs but i didn’t know any of their center cap sizes didn’t fit

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They’ve responded to me via email that they’re working on ones for Bronco specs but i didn’t know any of their center cap sizes didn’t fit
I am hopeful that they will get it right, especially with so many people interested in their wheels.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? E3E064A4-E56B-4BD0-8136-ADEC66662923
TheSE ones. I understand they have bEEn Discontinued so the search continues

Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered them from fifteen52 yesterday and used the bronco6g discount code so they are available. Ship mid May.
What!?! They are the ones that told me they were discontinued? Did you get white? AlsO where did you get the discount code?

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Last edited:

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I've learned from wheel shopping so far is 95% of the options are butt ugly and half of the remaining 5% has a less than optimal offset. This will not be an easy search.
Sponsored