Sponsored

What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want?

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wanted to put these on my gladiator .... but I’m going to stick with the stock rubi wheels for now. Also the steelies on the Black Diamond are f*cking rad.

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? 9AE30834-EA45-4AE4-B14B-7471D221F3E2

Level8 Haulers

JK
Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Cheap black pro comp steal. Small as I can fit, with as big of mud tires as I can fit around em.
Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? 9AE30834-EA45-4AE4-B14B-7471D221F3E2
I actually like the Stock black steel wheels as well. Like on the Black Diamond.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like these from the 14 Tremor, but they're 20 inch.
Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? trem

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I saw this gladiator and I am pretty sure I have to buy these wheels for the Bronco... look so damn good. What will y’all be getting for wheels? (Wheels are black rhino abrams)

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? trem
Spyder Lock wheels

1312d8_572f9f214ceb4fe78d85ec4cda435761~mv2.png

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anybody make wheels just like this now?
I have seen some similar but not quite right and some custom wheel shops offering them for a pretty penny, but not much more than some big ole 20s.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey! New here. I have a 4 door black diamond reserved! I think I might buy these for my ranger and hope the bolt pattern/offset will still work. Haha
Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? Screenshot_20200811_172952_com.android.chrome

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The first Bronco I see defiled with Rockstars in a parking lot, I will leave on cinder blocks. Anyone who does that doesn't deserve to drive a Bronco. I'm a millennial and have never come close to buying those nasty things. Mayhem, Method, TIS Offroad, Arkon, or Moto Metal are great. Just please..........don't defile your machine with Rockstars. DON'T DO IT!!!!!

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The first Bronco I see defiled with Rockstars in a parking lot, I will leave on cinder blocks. Anyone who does that doesn't deserve to drive a Bronco. I'm a millennial and have never come close to buying those nasty things. Mayhem, Method, TIS Offroad, Arkon, or Moto Metal are great. Just please..........don't defile your machine with Rockstars. DON'T DO IT!!!!!
what exactly is wrong with Rockstars because most of the truck wheels I see in this thread look like cheap, heavy, cast, Fake beadlock wheels with too many rivets, angles and flair. I admit I know nothing about truck wheels but have purchased wheels for Japanese imports for which they make a ton of crappy knock off wheels and people actually sell their factory Forged BBS wheels to put cheap wheels on!

What are the top wheel brands for trucks as far as quality? If I get wheels I don’t want to go cheap. Coming from Subaru and Nissan cars, Volks/Rays/Gramlights, Wedsport, Works, Enkei, BBS, SSRs. Most of those in 18” $400-$900 a wheel for Forged.

I see Volks and Rays on a lot of 4x4s online so I may go that route but looking for more options. I do like some of the simple design a Method wheels.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

what exactly is wrong with Rockstars because most of the truck wheels I see in this thread look like cheap, heavy, cast, Fake beadlock wheels with too many rivets, angles and flair. I admit I know nothing about truck wheels but have purchased wheels for Japanese imports for which they make a ton of crappy knock off wheels and people actually sell their factory Forged BBS wheels to put cheap wheels on!

What are the top wheel brands for trucks as far as quality? If I get wheels I don’t want to go cheap. Coming from Subaru and Nissan cars, Volks/Rays/Gramlights, Wedsport, Works, Enkei, BBS, SSRs. Most of those in 18” $400-$900 a wheel for Forged.

I see Volks and Rays on a lot of 4x4s online so I may go that route but looking for more options. I do like some of the simple design a Method wheels.
Methods are great and have been a staple wheel in the off-road section for quite some time. I will probably run Methods on the Bronco. They are light and very durable. American Force and other brands have their forged lines, but in the truck world, you can be looking at up to $2k per wheel. Mahem, TIS Offroad, Moto Metal, Arkon Offroad, Hardrock, etc. are all great and some of them offer forged as well but you will pay a hefty price for forged truck wheels. I'm running a set of 18X9 Mayhem Warrior Black and Machined and have been for two years. They have been through a ton abuse and still look like new when I shine them up. A great website to look through just about any wheel and tire setup in the truck world is customwheeloffset.com. They even have a huge gallery so you can get a feel of what will fit and what it will look like on real vehicles. Rockstars are what just about every high school kid runs because they are cheap and you can change the rings and plastic pieces to different colors. Lol just don't do it. I'm trying to save you from ridicule in the long run.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Most folks go to an aftermarket wheel for looks and wheels can def change the look of a vehicle. I try my best to look better BUT also go lighter and stronger. BTW, the ability to clean them easily is also important to me.

I run titan7s (forged, strong and super light) on my 2019 Raptor. I have already asked them and was told as soon as they can get their hands on a bronco, there will be an application.

They only come in 17s and I weighed my wheels and they came in at 20.6 pounds each. With GY Duratracs tires, I was about 10.5 pounds lighter per corner when compared to OEM wheels and tires

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? 1597794163935

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? 1597794178914

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? 1597794198597

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? 1597794210698

Last edited:

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I saw this gladiator and I am pretty sure I have to buy these wheels for the Bronco... look so damn good. What will y’all be getting for wheels? (Wheels are black rhino abrams)

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? 1597794210698
Rhino makes some sick wheels

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What about xd's the Ford dealership had them in his showroom they look pretty sick.
Sponsored