Sponsored

What color Heritage Edition are you choosing?

Which color Heritage Edition are you choosing?

• Shadow Black

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • Cactus Gray

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Carbonized Gray Metallic

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Race Red

Votes: 47 36.7%
  • Azure Gray

Votes: 39 30.5%

• Total voters

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Pretty sure I know that and I just said it was going to be late availability??

Yeah, just stating everyone is going to know that. Its in the order guide thats all.

Azfordman

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F150 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am glad to see that I am not the only one who's dealer has brought up only a couple of Heritage Editions (Standard, not Limited) being available for 2023. Although it looks like I'm the only one getting hit with an outrageous ADM.

Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Make mine Velocity Blue, oh wait an obvious color like blue isn't available. How about Grabber Blue? Nope!

I love the plaid interior, but not the white dash, looks like the type of 80's aftermarket mod done to a Japanese import by a 18 to 20 something year old. I would love to have a white MOD top with the gunners hatch and removable windows, and the mid package up grade is nice too, but I want a heritage in Velocity Blue or Grabber Blue or similar, or a white or "iconic" silver, the name is right there, Iconic!

If I get PP for $1,500 the difference of my current order it would be about $4,000 for the plaid seats, MOD top and mid package, almost doable. Thankfully I don't have to decide, because those colors are not available.

I can get seat covers in many colors and patterns and use the rest of the money for an air compressor, real rock sliders along with mud flaps to protect the paint too, front hood protector, lights, recovery gear and...

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I am glad to see that I am not the only one who's dealer has brought up only a couple of Heritage Editions (Standard, not Limited) being available for 2023. Although it looks like I'm the only one getting hit with an outrageous ADM.
Move to Canada, get factory orders at MSRP, profit. Dealers should be gone tho, direct to consumer is the way to go

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
My original January 2021 order is for a Base, Sasquatch, two door, 2.7. With the options I added on it came to $41,740. The Heritage I want comes to $46,890. The engine is a downgrade to the 2.3, but I feel the 7 speed manual is an upgrade. I will be adding on signature LED headlights, which are not available on the Base. I greatly prefer the square fenders and the white top. Basically the "perfect" Bronco for me. I will give my dealership one more chance this next week to make things right before I go ballistic and calling them out by name on every social media outlet I can....
My BaseSquatch, 2.7 with Mod bumper, aux, floor liners and cargo protector comes in at $41,375 inc. dealer delivery fee. It was originally ordered as 2021, then converted to a 2022, and now to a 2023. I'm contemplating switching models and I'm still not clear if I will get the rebate or not if I do.
Am I being thick here or is anyone else as confused as me?

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nah bro, get the white hard top to piss off all the boomers from the early forum days.
If I wanted a hard top, Id definitely want a white one. What do you call people who want a white soft top?

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would not at all be surprised if some people that work at dealerships answering questions on the HEs have no idea there is a limited edition of it and are conflating the two.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I would not at all be surprised if some people that work at dealerships answering questions on the HEs have no idea there is a limited edition of it and are conflating the two.
I'm with you on this, most salesmen know squat about what they're selling. They do know that whatever you want is automatically going to have an ADM because whatever lie they can think of and most customers are suckers and believe it evidently.

If I wasn't with Granger I would have cancelled my order long ago if I had reserved locally. I'm still hesitant about even letting them service it with the history I've had with them with my old Ranger.

I know there's good Ford dealers out there but shame I had to go a thousand miles to find one.

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If I wanted a hard top, Id definitely want a white one. What do you call people who want a white soft top?
Lol nothing, early forum days where everyone complaining that they couldnt get a white hardtop

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
All HE (regular and limited) are Late availability
EVERY Bronco is late availability. I've been waiting 10 months with my original Outer Banks nowhere in site. I'd say 10 months is pretty late. And there have been a lot of people waiting a lot longer than me.

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

After getting the HE run-around with my dealer and 2 others, I read everything online and was convinced they were totally misinformed. Went in Saturday, convinced my salesman of the facts, he configured my Cactus Grey HE and took it to the counter. He came back saying it couldn’t be ordered… after a few min of disbelief, I left for the car. As I start the car, I look over and there is the salesman telling me to come back in. He tells me they got the order to go through, MSRP, signed papers, 900 deposit, license, Done!! Since Day 1 Cactus Grey has been my choice to go with my #ghostshipgreen MTB…

Last edited:

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After getting the HE run-around with my dealer and 2 others, I read everything online and was convinced they were totally misinformed.
Since you mentioned talking to a couple of dealers I am curious if you placed a new order or updated an old order or reservation to a HE?
Sponsored