Sponsored

What company are you ‘targeting’ for your lift?

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not so impressed with the 4 WP offering I’m still looking to see what Icon does. Any others you are keeping tabs on that I should also consider? Going immediately to 37’s.
Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DV8

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m keeping the SAS until more people have modified there’s, then I’ll look at what majority recommend or have seen most success with. I plan to keep the SAS for a while then do a lift with 37s.

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Fox, Falcon, or Icon. Likely in that order.

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would really wait until more people get in the market. Give it 6-8 months as they really develop the products. Granted, a lot “should” be similar to a Ranger, it’s a different application.

During my ride along, Brad Lovell cringed at what the aftermarket has for suspension right now and if you watch the Lite Brite video, Loren Healy avoids the lift questions too. This could be a Ford sponsored and coached approach but I plan to listen to their suggestions for a bit.

or just throw spacers in there and let it be a street queen.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I would really wait until more people get in the market. Give it 6-8 months as they really develop the products. Granted, a lot “should” be similar to a Ranger, it’s a different application.

During my ride along, Brad Lovell cringed at what the aftermarket has for suspension right now and if you watch the Lite Brite video, Loren Healy avoids the lift questions too. This could be a Ford sponsored and coached approach but I plan to listen to their suggestions for a bit.

Healy said in the Lite Brite video that 2 inches of lift and 2 inches of width will get you on 37's. He also advised coil overs are predominately being looked at currently for the lift.
Doesn't sound like he avoided the lift questions to me.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

There's no reason that Fox, Bilstein and ARB wouldn't have something available by mid summer. They're all intimately involved with the Bronco rollout either as an OEM manufacturer or a partnered Vendor. Other suspension manufacturers will probably be slightly behind, but not by much.

Ecobeast

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m sure the aftermarket will be right there as people need somewhere to throw gobs of cash at their new bronco. I’m sure by the time most people actually get their truck that Fox, Bilstien, King, OME and others will have coil over kits available to get you 37s.

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, my thoughts exactly. I would hate to throw away a great suspension that works & spend a bunch of $$$$ for one that doesn't to get a look or even the 1" extra clearance.

There's no reason that Fox, Bilstein and ARB wouldn't have something available by mid summer. They're all intimately involved with the Bronco rollout either as an OEM manufacturer or a partnered Vendor. Other suspension manufacturers will probably be slightly behind, but not by much.
As well as the Bilstein's appear to work, I would be giving Bilstein coil overs a good look. Add a high angle upper control arm kit & adjustable trac-bar and you should be in business.

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Healy said in the Lite Brite video that 2 inches of lift and 2 inches of width will get you on 37's. He also advised coil overs are predominately being looked at currently for the lift.
Doesn't sound like he avoided the lift questions to me.
He had limited answers and things they might be looking at or developing. To the OP’s question, I wouldn’t put a lift on out the door for a MY21. Maybe if it’s a late delivery MY21. 37’s will likely fit if the crash bars are removed and one doesn’t get to full stuff.

Sj2021wildtrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f350 6.7, 2016 gmc Sierra denali 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't think loren avoided it at all, he was pretty clear on what was needed to happen to go 37 on sas.
Sponsored