Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lowered my SQ tire pressures from 43 to 39 psi
Lol, I just put on 35's and a perch lift... Also lowered mine from 41-37 cause fuck fuel economy... πŸ‘€πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My first oh sh*&, hit the garage door frame. Looks like about $700. I'll have to check with @flip when I get back from camping.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220620_084153

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamπŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
My first oh sh*&, hit the garage door frame. Looks like about $700. I'll have to check with @flip when I get back from camping.
My biggest fear. My one complaint about bronco is that mirrors don't fold fwd. I have about an inch clearance on either side. Been using crawl gear to park :ROFLMAO:

I did the same thing with my 88, but the mirror didn't break because 1 they were metal, 2 they bent fwd

For mirror replacement check out suma

Did the stalk break?

Last edited:

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I thought they did fold forward... Maybe only a little. Haven't tested it so... Anyway, sorry that happened and hope it's fixed soon!

Sponsored

p3pete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

50 and Fabulous

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door, 2022 Transit Connect
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Had a blast shooting this video!

ElBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I bolted on ac fab's manual stabilizer disconnects on my base. Removing the stock links was the hardest part.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  top off 2
Would you be able to give me a link for those?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My biggest fear. My one complaint about bronco is that mirrors don't fold fwd. I have about an inch clearance on either side. Been using crawl gear to park :ROFLMAO:

I did the same thing with my 88, but the mirror didn't break because 1 they were metal, 2 they bent fwd
I thought they did fold forward... Maybe only a little. Haven't tested it so... Anyway, sorry that happened and hope it's fixed soon!
The mirrors do fold forward. That’s part of the procedure for removing the front doors…

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  B75FB72E-6116-4E3D-A51C-B329B2FBBB80

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamπŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
The mirrors do fold forward. That’s part of the procedure for removing the front doors…
I'll have to look at them again. I tried when i first got it and they wouldn't move fwd. Thanks

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A $3.00 hook for my dry cleaning. M8 x 1.25 flange bolt with a jam nut and washer.*
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1100

*Might not want to do this if you put the doors in the back. It can be done but you'll be playing the "Operation" game with your paint job.

And some humor.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1133

Last edited:

R1Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explore sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I bolted on ac fab's manual stabilizer disconnects on my base. Removing the stock links was the hardest part.

Screenshot_20220618-194951-622.png
I'm looking at getting those too...how do you like them?How's the difference off road with them disconnected ?

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1133
How do you like them?Worth the money?

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Installed the Hammer Built spare tire support bracket. Well made. Relatively easy install. My main complaint is that they didn’t provide black hardware for the visible bolts so I colored them with a permanent marker for the time being.

Those KMC Recon rims? How hard are they to clean? Especially inside the wheel do they show dirt real bad? Thanks.
Sponsored