W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Interested but a hard install crushes me since I’m incompetent.
Was it an easy install? Also wondering how much bulkier it is? I have the dirty dog sunscreen and it goes over the roll bar with a slot for the light. Thinking if it would fit over it
Sponsored

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The hardest part was removing the factory light. Other than that, it is simple plug and play. It is not too bulky, but it depends on how big the opening is on the shade. Here is a couple of pics from the amazon site.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  71-RzhZIuVL._AC_SX466_

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  71WqMDsJCtL._AC_SL1500_

It really is that simple. Like I said the hardest part is removing the old Lamp.

Just_Jim

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got my antenna mount made for the tire swingarm and discovered it's now 4" taller than the garage door. This, while already missing the top whip section. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£

Oh well, that's why the base has a quick threaded hinge to fold it with.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20230201_015737177

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The hardest part was removing the factory light. Other than that, it is simple plug and play. It is not too bulky, but it depends on how big the opening is on the shade. Here is a couple of pics from the amazon site.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20230201_015737177

It really is that simple. Like I said the hardest part is removing the old Lamp.
I really want this but have 2 door. Anyone know why they say it won't fit? Is the roll bar contour different? I'm sure the wiring is the same...I think.

Sponsored

gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am so jealous of you people that have off roading/remote places to go in your Bronco. I live in Ohio and there just isn't a ton of that.

I love the idea of the Bronco. The look, design of it and have been wrestling for two straight months on if it's a "smart" decision for me or not. Having places to go like you all would make my decision a whole lot easier lol

OMTBiker

Outer Banks
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Tremor AMB | 2022 OBX SAS HPR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am so jealous of you people that have off roading/remote places to go in your Bronco. I live in Ohio and there just isn't a ton of that.

I love the idea of the Bronco. The look, design of it and have been wrestling for two straight months on if it's a "smart" decision for me or not. Having places to go like you all would make my decision a whole lot easier lol
I also live in Ohio, while there is not much close, there are many areas within a days drive to spend a weekend. Many trails around Great Smokey Mountain National Park, in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Michigan, etc.

It is what you can make of it for places to go.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I go to work, golf and the grocery store. During the summer, I’ll run it on the beach. That’s it 😎.

TallDude

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Installed a winch cover for my newly installed RC high winch mount & X20 winch:

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  EED008E4-FB71-414D-B1B9-5CD8FA29CCD0

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  9796E4A6-CC44-415D-A6AA-A271725DC060

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying a new phone mount setup. I was using a suction cup arm but it would get to warm in the summer. This will let me place the phone on front of the vent in summer, away from it in winter, or swivel for unobstructed recording.

Some cable management left to be figured out.

PXL_20230202_001432641.jpg

Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got tired of looking at my winch rope attached to a bow shackle on the bumper. It looks tacky and the shackle gets exposed to road grime etc. while browsing the interweb I came across these fairlead studs and figured I could make a better one
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20230202_001432641

I didn’t like the long threaded bolt going thru the middle ,and 10mm threads wouldn’t match the M12 nuts welded on my skid plate. So I grabbed a chunk of Nitronic 60 off the shelf and fired up the lathe.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20230202_001432641

Some tasty M12x1.75 threads there.

Test fit

installed. Since this picture I’ve taken the metal thimble off the eye of the rope. Much much cleaner looking

Holy crap. willing to make some to sell?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in Ohio as well and never thought twice about it. Owned a Jeep for a long time before this and now for the past 10 months I have smiled every single time I have climbed in to my Bronco or spent time wrenching and modding it. BTW, depending on where you live in Ohio there are places (it's not Moab) but doesn't mean you can't enjoy it. Not to mention PA has a million places. Ever been to Allegheny National Forest?

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I added the IAG 4 piece dome light kit to mine. Hardest part is the last bit of routing the wiring harness down into the drivers fuse box area and then tapping the one wire. I got fat hands and that did not help...but they work great.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh yeah and I installed the Mabett backseat/rear cargo light today.

20230201_175403.jpg

20230201_175351.jpg
Sponsored