TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received and installed the Pura Vida Traction Board storage brackets I ordered last Saturday night. Yes, @UtahBrandon got them to me in less than a week!

Installation was dead-simple, hold one bracet in place, tighten 2 bolts, repeat on the other side, done! Takes maybe 10 minutes.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Pure_Vida_Brackets_05

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Pure_Vida_Brackets_06
Sponsored

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received and installed the Pura Vida Traction Board storage brackets I ordered last Saturday night. Yes, @UtahBrandon got them to me in less than a week!

Installation was dead-simple, hold one bracet in place, tighten 2 bolts, repeat on the other side, done! Takes maybe 10 minutes.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Pure_Vida_Brackets_06

That’s beautiful. Thank you for the update!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1662676291872

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yellow shocks, OBX rims? What?!?

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_20220909_132153

Yes, it's a Bad OBX... LOL Badlands suspension on the OBX. Finally working on getting it all in, everything was great until the front drivers CV joint separated... Now I have to pull the boot and make a mess of everything.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yellow shocks, OBX rims? What?!?

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_20220909_132153

Yes, it's a Bad OBX... LOL Badlands suspension on the OBX. Finally working on getting it all in, everything was great until the front drivers CV joint separated... Now I have to pull the boot and make a mess of everything.
So did you do the upper ball joint release or the lower control arm unbolt method? Supposedly with the latter CV's aren't an issue.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So did you do the upper ball joint release or the lower control arm unbolt method? Supposedly with the latter CV's aren't an issue.
Upper ball joint.

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did a light test this evening in my driveway. I was curious how the capable bumper fogs effect the light pattern and how a a 10" S8 light bar would do compared to the brights. I am very satisfied with the results:

Normal lights
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  reg view

Normal lights with capable bumper fogs (better width):
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  fog view

Regular vs brights vs Baja Designs S8 10"
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  regular

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  brights

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  light bar

Baja Designs S8 10" backlight (looks better in person):
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  backlight

Last edited:

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Installed Rock slide engineering sliders...bad ass! Now the grab handles become useful..so easy to get in and out now..no more sliding out of seats......
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220910_114700

Sponsored

JeffROK

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I finally upgraded the OBX to 35s with 17" Methods and a 2" lift. Also went topless for the first time with the bronco, which was a thrill for my wife as she'd never done that before.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0028

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I threw some universal mud flaps on the back.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220906_172124
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220906_172131

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Painted our beauty rings gloss black with Plasti-Dip. Good news is that I love them being black, bad news is that IMHO Plastic-Dip is not the answer. Will be looking for a local powder coater to get them done "proper" now that I know we like them black.

Also added mud flaps from @StickerFab, good price and fast shipping! Just did the fronts for now, not sure about putting on the rears yet. Now to give it a wash and see if they keep the crap/ rocks off the sides.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  tempImagewusC1b

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  tempImageF5ucNf