Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Followed @Natai Patented upfitter switch junction box build, adding 6 Herb's and 5 Spice Girls to the mix.

https://www.bronco6g.com/saga-of-the-king-in-yellow-bronco/

Each AUX upfitter goes to a power distribution block and you tie the un-powered line or whatever line you want to run. I ran out of time tonight, but for AUX6 I'll run a line from the IAG dome lights through the firewall and into thr junction box. The manual transmissions pathway through the firewall being less accessible than the AT's grommet. Eventually these will fill up, but for now only half of the Upfitter switches will actually power something.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230302_222432

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230302_222407

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230302_223002
Sponsored

FreshKsig

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FE Bronco, 22 BB Bronco, 21 Mustang Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’ve had a squeak from metal to metal contact of my Gobi rack and my RTT. Think I got it licked today. Added 12 rubber washers to the mounts and a couple thick felt/rubber patches. Had to take it out in the backyard to test it out. squeaking is gone but now I am starting to notice other sounds. Haha
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  D4F7EB72-D23E-4FD1-B043-094C6C522560

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That looks fantastic. I've noticed that the wind deflectors on most other roof racks go all the way down to the roof. It looks much less intrusive the way Baja has done it. I assumed other companies had the deflector go all the way to the roof for noise reduction. How does your roof rack sound on the highway?

Sponsored

UM_Ftown

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 5.9, 01 XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We got some snow last night so I was out playing in it with the Bronco today. Was a good 6-8 inches of wet snow plus drifting. The tractor I was plowing snow with got stuck and I was able to pull it out of the ditch with the Bronco.

It’s still very impressive to me with Base wheels / tires in Sand mode. I walked the tractor out with the crawler gear, and I was on snow too.

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked it up from the body shop. It's been there 3 months. Dropped the top and enjoying this 75 degree weather

BroncoJoerg

Badlands
First Name
Joerg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The wife and I installed the ZroadZ sliders today. Super quick and easy install since I had the OEM rock sliders so all I had to do was drop those off and put the ZroadZ in their place. All holes etc. aligned perfectly.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4960

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4961

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4962

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It isn’t a million dollar bumper , but it ain’t all that bad either…
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  3DB17CDC-F654-46D8-A2D1-BA0697A4C16B
I have the same bumper but sold under a different company. All made by the same Chinaman I'm sure. :LOL:

BRONCO REAR BUMPER BR004T - TrailFX

I also have the matching front bumper I plan to convert to a winch bumper once I get my Mishimoto high mount intercooler and my Bronc, of course. 😁

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0057.JPG

Sponsored

thebigbadyeti

Base
First Name
Jonbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Oldsmobile 442
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have the same bumper but sold under a different company. All made by the same Chinaman I'm sure. :LOL:

BRONCO REAR BUMPER BR004T - TrailFX

I also have the matching front bumper I plan to convert to a winch bumper once I get my Mishimoto high mount intercooler and my Bronc, of course. 😁

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0057.JPG
LOL yessir. I justkeep Scanning the open box for deals. Quality really isn’t too bad from what I can see.

Biggwrm

First Edition
First Name
Orran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Added J&T oil separator, Ford performance hood struts & a resonator to my catback Flowfx to try to take some of the higher vibrations out.

previously installed intercooler, afe intake and afe hot and cold tubes. Ready for that @COBB Tuning stage 2 hopefully soon. 🀞🏻

C002D49C-45B7-4157-B0B0-3B497CB265B4.jpeg

C0DE6DD4-0EA2-4CD5-A9B3-723620C6A09E.jpeg

147C84E4-37CA-4C99-BBA7-DF2D37E84C50.jpeg

ORNJCE

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I took it to Carmax, and put it on Carvana.

• Sad
Reactions: Cat

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

LOL yessir. I justkeep Scanning the open box for deals. Quality really isn’t too bad from what I can see.

:LOL: :LOL: Yeah it seems decent enough. not top notch, but all that matters is it holds it together. I am not the greatest welder either. ;) They do have some solid shackle mounts.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0070.JPG

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0069.JPG

We will see how they hold up once I get them on the trails. 😁