First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch and 2021 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally got my winch mount completed. I plan on doing some of off-roading but don't want my winch mounted on my vehicle and wanted a way to move it from front to back or vehicle to vehicle. This is what I came up with:

Bronco Badlands with Badland Winch

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 winch on bronco.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That looks great but I’m actually talking about the plastic covers that pop on the front. My bumper didn’t come with them. I already have plans to replace my factory fogs with triple cube lights on the ends.
The plastic covers are anywhere between $200 and $400 each in the ford parts book online depending on the dealer. I don’t want to pay that for plastic.

Attachments

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Lowcountry Bronco Another member helped me find them on Ruxer Ford’s website last night for about $40 each and I ordered them. Thank you though!

Last edited:

dvnorton

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 7-spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wanted to share this because it works so well. Second wireless charger (for the wife's phone) - my Lux package includes a wireless charger behind the (manual) gear-shift. I picked up the Mabett Console Organizer ($12.50 - I got the single shelf) and a REESTECQI 15w Wireless Charging Pad ($20). The pad includes a lighter-socket adapter and will work with Apple or Android phones (no MagSafe cases), AirPods, and many other Qi devices other than watches. Console organizer has a convenient pass-thru for the cable. First pic shows it installed, others show the cable routing. You could also put the pad in the gadget spots on top of the dash (Lux includes USB ports up there; another post here shows how to add one) or possibly in the change tray behind the gear shift (grab bar makes this a bit inconvenient).

20230323_214111_resized.jpg

20230323_214146_resized.jpg

20230323_214130_resized.jpg

20230323_214457_resized.jpg

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Rough Country bumper with lighting. Just installed yesterday
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 20230323_214457_resized
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 20230323_214457_resized
Nice I have the RC bumpers front and back. I like how the front bumper tucks in and over the lower grille trim. And it hides the crash bars nicely. I also bought the RC front frame horns to rid the tow hooks and allowed me to install tow shackles.

IMG_20230301_162302.jpg

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wanted to share this because it works so well. Second wireless charger (for the wife's phone) - my Lux package includes a wireless charger behind the (manual) gear-shift. I picked up the Mabett Console Organizer ($12.50 - I got the single shelf) and a REESTECQI 15w Wireless Charging Pad ($20). The pad includes a lighter-socket adapter and will work with Apple or Android phones (no MagSafe cases), AirPods, and many other Qi devices other than watches. Console organizer has a convenient pass-thru for the cable. First pic shows it installed, others show the cable routing. You could also put the pad in the gadget spots on top of the dash (Lux includes USB ports up there; another post here shows how to add one) or possibly in the change tray behind the gear shift (grab bar makes this a bit inconvenient).

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 IMG_20230301_162302

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 IMG_20230301_162302

Holy crap… is that a film container?! 😯

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dropped it off at the dealer. Swapping 4DR 2.7 Tow springs into my 2DR… hopefully the increased spring rate will help with hauling the camper.

Also tackling the Network connector in the passenger footwell, passenger front panel MIC seal, MIC Cracks, looking at the seat and it’s cable that keeps popping out, and MGV seat cushion cracking…

Still waiting on rev -D synchros… that’ll be next up

It’s one of the rare times I get to hear the Bronco driven by someone else… still 10/10 on the MRT Axleback

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Popped in another procal tune...this time on our Badlands 2.3 7sp.

Wow! what a difference the Rev match downshift makes....I felt like a blind man putting on glasses for the first time and thinking "I've been missing this my whole life"🙄
What a fantastic feature!

The extra 30 horsepower combined with muffler delete, makes the little 4 banger sound and feel quick. And it's so fun to drive! This engine really impresses me! 21 lbs boost is incredible when used with the fairly high compression ratio, only a few years back car magazine articles were saying reliable 300hp outta this size engine with that much boost was unachievable....guess theve been proven wrong. And so are all the people who claimed there was no replacement for displacement....

So 😊

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Popped in another procal tune...this time on our Badlands 2.3 7sp.

Wow! what a difference the Rev match downshift makes....I felt like a blind man putting on glasses for the first time and thinking "I've been missing this my whole life"🙄
What a fantastic feature!

The extra 30 horsepower combined with muffler delete, makes the little 4 banger sound and feel quick. And it's so fun to drive! This engine really impresses me! 21 lbs boost is incredible when used with the fairly high compression ratio, only a few years back car magazine articles were saying reliable 300hp outta this size engine with that much boost was unachievable....guess theve been proven wrong. And so are all the people who claimed there was no replacement for displacement....

So 😊
more info on this
can you still run 87

Sponsored

Jakethesnake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry. Thought I had posted them.
Summit Apex. 17x9 -25 offset
Super lite at under 25lbs and not expensive at all
Tires are milestar Patagonia M/T’s. 315/70/17

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

more info on this
can you still run 87
If your buying 87 octane your engine has been de rated to 275 hp, per Fords info. Seems dumb to even try to get a tune with 87 in mind.... get the procal tune and 330hp with good fuel....that's a 55hp increase with good fuel and tune....no brainer. Saving a few cents per gallon is NOT worth the difference to me....we only live once.

The Rev match, is Awesome....if you don't have a clue how it works, when you down shift, the computer knows and adjusts the engine speed to MATCH the transmission speed, so shifts are way smoother and faster. I also believe theve changed the upshifts as well by allowing more throttle and spark cut during upshifts.

https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-9603-B23

Clearly says PREMIUM FUEL REQUIRED.