First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 door Bronco Big Bend Advanced/Sasquatch 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Today during my work lunch break, I high centered myself on a soft sand berm! I turned the wheels left but the Bronco kept going straight! LoL. A co-worker gave me a light pull off the crest with his vehicle.

PXL_20230613_161642090.jpg

PXL_20230613_161621964.jpg

PXL_20230613_161511337.jpg

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you see another large group camping when you were there? They would have been a mix of other vehicles (no Broncos that I'm aware of). It would have been the Venture Unknown group as they were hosting their annual Peaks2Shore trip. They start in the mountains running trails and meander across the state to Cape Lookout.
Think they came in on Sunday and stayed out at the point. Huge camp, we thought it was a Toyota group since it was mostly Tacomas and 4Runners. We stayed down by the jetty for spear fishing but the point is awesome. Can see sunrise in one direction, sunset in the other. Pretty amazing. We plan to stay there next time. There are miles of open beach for camping, it’s really special.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Think they came in on Sunday and stayed out at the point. Huge camp, we thought it was a Toyota group since it was mostly Tacomas and 4Runners. We stayed down by the jetty for spear fishing but the point is awesome. Can see sunrise in one direction, sunset in the other. Pretty amazing. We plan to stay there next time. There are miles of open beach for camping, it’s really special.
Since you are in NC, you should look up the Venture Unknown group. Most of their activity/organization is via the FB group. They are a great group that welcomes all.

The BEAST!

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Today during my work lunch break, I high centered myself on a soft sand berm! I turned the wheels left but the Bronco kept going straight! LoL. A co-worker gave me a light pull off the crest with his vehicle.

PXL_20230613_161642090.jpg

PXL_20230613_161621964.jpg

PXL_20230613_161511337.jpg
Here's a video of what happened!

Sponsored

LB8

Heritage
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Watching my tracker as it's being built right now!

NormanBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cheese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here's a video of what happened!
I just appreciate that you are wheeling on your lunch break!

There is an off-road park near my office but they are only open on the weekends. :mad: Would love to go rip it on my lunch break...

The BEAST!

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just appreciate that you are wheeling on your lunch break!

There is an off-road park near my office but they are only open on the weekends. :mad: Would love to go rip it on my lunch break...
I only just realized it was there last week! I'm still exploring the area which so far has a sand dune, whoops, berms and some nice rough single tracks! There's another trail right beside my work that I usually rip around on my breaks!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great! Yeah, I ended up upgrading the speakers to drown out some of the lower speed noise. With a 1000 mile interstate road trip ahead, needed something more robust without blowing out my kids eardrums lol.
Logged a little over 100 miles on the freeways today averaging 75-80mph and I am very satisfied with the noise reduction!
My only previous experience with a soft top was on a convertible mustang we had and the headliner in the Bronco is very comparable now to that.
Super happy with the purchase, fitment is great and I highly recommend if the wind noise from the soft top bothers you. 😎

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I glued the detached rear defroster lead back on using a Permatex product made for that purpose. Failed the first try, hurriedly repeated, success!
Sponsored