First Name
mira
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
the jelly bean
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know what the priority codes mean? Mine is 19.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The lower the number the higher the priority at that specific dealer.
  • 1-9 : priority codes that can only be set by FordMoCo themselves. Used for special builds, or rebuilds due to damage in transit.
  • 10-19 : The standard priority codes used for retail orders (aka: our orders). The default priority code for our orders is 19.
  • 20-80 : The priority codes for dealer stock orders
  • 81 - 98 : ???? (no idea)
  • 99 : A special code that essentially means “do not build this order”
Normally the priority codes can be used by dealers to help ensure certain vehicles get built before other vehicles. For example… if they have two Mustang orders, one with priority code 10 and another with priority code 19… the priority code 10 will likely get built before the 19.

However, on the Bronco the reservation time stamp trumps the priority code as long as the code is 10 or higher. So priority codes don’t really have any bearing on build orders unless they are less than 10, or set to 99.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want to say my salesman said mine would get coded to 22 but wouldn’t be surprised if that changed once I get an order sheet 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wonder why some are going straight to 10 like a few members here have said, while others are going to 19?

Sponsored

8DaysDazed

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where are you guys seeing the priority code? How long after placing an order does it take to show up?

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When everything is priority, nothing is.

Where are you guys seeing the priority code? How long after placing an order does it take to show up?
Your dealer will have a Order Preview, perhaps a DORA(?, not to sure if that’s the right term). The priority code can be seen in the header of those documents
Ford Bronco What do the priority codes mean? 2FBAAF1E-7E24-403B-A127-46EE06A5B0A9

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I've been waiting since march for my bronco raptor order to get processed. I started out as 19 and I was recently told by my dealer and a call to ford marketing that my priority is 1....yes, #1..... yet as of end of june still no vin or build date.
Sponsored