First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have an order since 10/26/21 I know many of you have been waiting longer. I ordered a WT lux 4 door hard top w/ tow. I found a local dealer whom agreed at 5k over MSRP for my exact build. I put a deposit down immediately. Just wanted to get some thoughts from my fellow Bronco Lovers. My original dealer is frustrated with me for calling once a month and Ford corporate has no answers. Am I an idiot for paying 5K over MSRP? I have the money but I Just hate feeling like Im being taken. Any thoughts are appreciated.
Sponsored

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly based on the current situation of the order holders and waits are so long i would take that over if its the exact same specs and honestly for a car that you will drive for a long time, and brings joy everyday, i think it's worth it.

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have an order since 10/26/21 I know many of you have been waiting longer. I ordered a WT lux 4 door hard top w/ tow. I found a local dealer whom agreed at 5k over MSRP for my exact build. I put a deposit down immediately. Just wanted to get some thoughts from my fellow Bronco Lovers. My original dealer is frustrated with me for calling once a month and Ford corporate has no answers. Am I an idiot for paying 5K over MSRP? I have the money but I Just hate feeling like Im being taken. Any thoughts are appreciated.
If you can afford it and it’s literally exactly what you wanted definitely buy it. ADM is tough but if WTs are going extinct it’s not that big of a price difference.
I said the hell with it and grabbed a ‘23 WT/LUX/MIC/Mod bmpr/HOSS3 in EG off of an out of state dealer lot (abandoned customer order- crazy good timing on my part and lucky af) and I’m feeling quite certain I made the right decision. Even at $7k ADM. In fact, I literally haven’t even thought about that ADM since I took delivery last week. You probably won’t either.

ar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As someone who happened upon a cancelled WT order out of luck, I think the economy is going to make way for lots more cancelled orders than we’re seen in the past two years.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since the WT will be extinct in MY23 and you found one that checks all your boxes why wouldn’t you buy? If you don’t change your order to a different model without options you wanted you won’t see a Bronco until 24. By then, the way the economy is going your 24 will cost at a minimum $2500 more then it does now. So in reality you are paying a mark up of only $2000-2500. Meanwhile, you will be driving your Bronco. BTW, it is only money. Forty years from now you will remember your Bronco, not the extra funds you spent. Good luck and enjoy!

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Wildtrak may end up being a true unicorn very soon. So prices could end up going higher. I’m all about not paying a dime over MSRP. But if it’s what you want and money isn’t an issue I say go for it. But do it now. ADM on a Wildtrak could potentially double or triple in the coming months.

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Rationalize it as an express shipping cost. You’re just paying a tiny bit more to have it sooner. No different than folks that take a loan in order to purchase.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess I’m the only one here who thinks unsold Broncos will be sitting on lots as the recession gets worse through 2023? No way I’d be paying ADM right now.

Sponsored

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess I’m the only one here who thinks unsold Broncos will be sitting on lots as the recession gets worse through 2023? No way I’d be paying ADM right now.
If supply were up you’d be right. But people are spending money like there’s no tomorrow and supply is not getting any better so folks are going to keep YOLO-ing it into the near-to-distant future I’d guess. At least if you want a Badlands or Wildtrak... if your jam is a base or something basic then you’d likely have luck down the road

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
https://www.truecar.com/new-cars-fo...on-brevard-nc/?searchRadius=200&trim=wildtrak
https://www.truecar.com/new-cars-fo...on-brevard-nc/?searchRadius=200&trim=wildtrak

Any of these match your build preference? They are all within 200 miles of your town.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If this is going to be your forever vehicle go for it. If your going to sell it in a few years wait.

OP
OP

RED06098

Wildtrak
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Honestly based on the current situation of the order holders and waits are so long i would take that over if its the exact same specs and honestly for a car that you will drive for a long time, and brings joy everyday, i think it's worth it.
Thanks I did