Sponsored

What does your build look like with the black top now?

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think that's a mistake and the lower priced one refers to dual tops with MIC + soft top
I think this is the case too. I can see them adding the Mod top now because they said they would. The white top seems more logical to add next because its just one color. Then lastly the colored matched which would be the most complex. I don't know why they can't just add the white top as late availability as well and get it over with.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was curious to see where things are in B&P, photo-wise. I added the painted black top to the 2-door Badlands and it got darker. :) Then I added the sound-deadening headliner and it disappeared. 😄 Then I added the roof rails and they floated nicely over the topless Bronco, attaching only at the front (pretty sure that reduces their payload capacity by a lot! ;)). Finally, I added the tow package and presto! the black roof came back and the rails even stayed.
Ford Bronco What does your build look like with the black top now? vehicle.pn

Last edited:

YEGDriver

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could live with the grey MIC material, if it had the removable windows and the gunner hatch. Would prefer it black (or white) but it's the functionality that matters most. But the $$ add up fast, and it'll be a tight squeeze to get everything I want. BL (VB), Lux, MOD top. Be eating mac and cheese for a while if I go for it all.
Sponsored