Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This could enable you to drive out from under your roof as well...leaving it standing until such a time as you want it back on...then you just back up under there again and lower it back down into the truck.

That's one of the ways I set up to remove the camper shell on my truck (also have a hoist in the shop).
Jeezus, I've been piecing that together in my mind for my truck cap and Early Bronco top for the past few weeks.
Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Jeezus, I've been piecing that together in my mind for my truck cap and Early Bronco top for the past few weeks.
I made mine out of 2x4s. Like 30 bucks and 30 minutes. I've got a large yard with a 2nd entrance out back though.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oh my god that gif is amazing.

And yeah yeah yeah. There’s at least a thread a week on every truck/Jeep forum about the best way to store a gun in your vehicle. If you don’t like it I’d recommend not commenting lol.... I think the Venn diagram of off-road enthusiasts and gun owners is probably pretty close to a circle. The politics behind whether you should or shouldn’t have a gun in your vehicle can go to off topic, but the discussion of the physical products or options should be here IMO. (And this isn’t directed to you or anyone in particular just in general IMO)
This is MERKA!

Ford Bronco What gimmicky options would interest you FB_IMG_1594255291028

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how about some uneven spaced studs in the tires so that as you drive they make the 'clop clop, clop clop' sound of hooves?

I'll just have some dudes in Jeep T shirts following me around like this......

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

7 pages and maybe I missed it... But hot damn I'd like the option of 2 tone paint!!

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh my god that gif is amazing.

And yeah yeah yeah. There’s at least a thread a week on every truck/Jeep forum about the best way to store a gun in your vehicle. If you don’t like it I’d recommend not commenting lol.... I think the Venn diagram of off-road enthusiasts and gun owners is probably pretty close to a circle. The politics behind whether you should or shouldn’t have a gun in your vehicle can go to off topic, but the discussion of the physical products or options should be here IMO. (And this isn’t directed to you or anyone in particular just in general IMO)
Its more about the gun talk and in the same comment talking about "them on the other side", when they happen to be neighbors.

Talking shit about your neighbors then talking shit about your guns, leads to bad shit all round.

I may not have guns or ever plan to(i live in paradise and am good with the locals), but that doesnt mean I didnt measure up the inner fender areas in my maverick for modified lever action rifles. There was alot of shady people around my area back then. But it just wasnt worth it financially. So i just reinforced the bumper. Figured I was good.

By all means talk your guns up, but if you start talking ill about your neighbors(marxist? for real?) please go kick your can on down the line. I just dont tolerate bullies especially when they are armed.

And yes that meme is awesome even with out they fire itd be funny.

So how about them gimmicks maybe a electric lift like that to get old farts up into their bronco on 37s?

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Or until Mr. Wolf huffs and puffs and blows your roof down. ?
A simple electric hoist would do fine to raise and lower it. I put my roof top tent on and off by tossing a towstrap up a tree and pulling my snatch block up to a branch with my winch cable in it. Pick it right up by the frame drive out put a low use vehicle or my junk trailer under it. I never have to ask my wife for help with the tent.

Sponsored