First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think the 2-door base manual with hardtop is (was since it's now MIA) one of the best values, which I got for under 30k. For 50k hopefully you will have real use for the key functionalities, else the expenditure is questionable. You're gonna want to get some good use of the removable top and off-road functionality, not just drive it around closed up on pavement for 50k.
Thanks for the reply. Really wish I had an order in before this year. I definitely plan to have the top off from spring-fall with a mesh top or open air. Iā€™ve always wanted a convertible but have always needed and SUV so this would check both boxes.
Sponsored

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Feel the same way. Did think about the BL and figured how many times am I gonna do rock crawling? Will I really use the disconnect? The Hoss suspension? Hell I even tossed out my original thoughts of a SAS. Vinyl & washout interior also a seller for me. I live in North NJ and will really spend 99.8% drive time on pavement. Just wanted to get something for snow & traversing minor highway flooding. If lucky Iā€™ll get a beach pass for LBI or Delaware once and a while or vacation in OBX. Saved money will go to Diode Dynamics lights..& funny enuff BL take off rims & tiresšŸ˜
(All above is contingent to getting a build date before I become too old to drive anymore šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yep..Iā€™m quoting my own response šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. My BD came in on 8/14 picked it up on 8/21(143 days from order to delivery). Like I stated above the BD mid package fits my needs. I did want the 33ā€ BL tire rim package but decided to keep the 265 for the time being. Happy w/the money I saved on gear I donā€™t really need & not looking back
IMG_1684.jpeg