Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a 2023 2-Door Bronco Heritage Cactus Grey that has been built (2.3L, Manual Shift).

It was ordered before I purchased a Bronco Raptor. I was worried that the Bronco Raptor order would not be fulfilled so I ordered a Heritage to be safe.

To my shock, I found out the Heritage was built yesterday. Attached is a Facebook photo showing a 4-Door that looks very similar to my build (Mine is a 2-Door).

I am considering selling my Raptor and purchasing the Heritage. Have I lost my mind?

I love the look of Heritage and enjoy stick-shift vehicles, but I’m concerned I’ll be going from one extreme to another. My Raptor has lux-package, vinyl seats, rubber flooring. The Heritage is midpackage with cloth seats.

This is a hard decision since I know how rare the Raptor vehicles are, but I really like the Heritage look. I just can’t see myself owning 2 Broncos. What do you guys think?

Ford Bronco What Should I Do? Raptor vs Heritage IMG_9813

Ford Bronco What Should I Do? Raptor vs Heritage IMG_9113
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you don't know which you like better, why not sell both? Kidding, of course - But only you can make that decision on what you truly want to get out of that vehicle.

To me, going to the Heritage is a downgrade IMO. Yes, it'll be a "more rare" vehicle, but from the technology and capabilities in it, it's a downgrade.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think if it were a Heritage Limited I would say swap it. If you can swing both you could have a daily driver and a toy. Haha. Good luck with your choice.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2023 2-Door Bronco Heritage Cactus Grey that has been built (2.3L, Manual Shift).

It was ordered before I purchased a Bronco Raptor. I was worried that the Bronco Raptor order would not be fulfilled so I ordered a Heritage to be safe.

To my shock, I found out the Heritage was built yesterday. Attached is a Facebook photo showing a 4-Door that looks very similar to my build (Mine is a 2-Door).

I am considering selling my Raptor and purchasing the Heritage. Have I lost my mind?

I love the look of Heritage and enjoy stick-shift vehicles, but I’m concerned I’ll be going from one extreme to another. My Raptor has lux-package, vinyl seats, rubber flooring. The Heritage is midpackage with cloth seats.

This is a hard decision since I know how rare the Raptor vehicles are, but I really like the Heritage look. I just can’t see myself owning 2 Broncos. What do you guys think?

Well Cactus, I don't like the Raptor, way too many doors and those silly flares😜😱... Heritage all the way my man! 2 doors rule!

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well Cactus, I don't like the Raptor, way too many doors
His picture of his Raptor literally shows no doors. How can it be any less doors?! :ROFLMAO:

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Give them both away, then the one you pine over late at night, that's the one you shoulda kept.

or...

Get rid of one, then immediately start doing a lot of what the other one was better at. If you hate doing that more than you love the one you kept, you made the right decision.

HTH 🖖

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

both are cool looking vehicals although one of those is more than just window dressing....drive both..... keep the one you want to drive.

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

IMG_9813.jpeg

IMG_9113.jpeg
Manual>Automatic , plus everyone knows 2drs are real Broncos, that's just a butched up flex there

Also, go with an Oracle LED light bar, looks less tacked on, especially after you paint it

Last edited:

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think some of you need to drive a braptor first :) It depends on what your going to use it for other than rarity which neither one of these is it except for the fact getting a bronco in the first place is rare into itself.

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well Cactus, I don't like the Raptor, way too many doors and those silly flares😜😱... Heritage all the way my man! 2 doors rule!
Why do those who like 2-doors find the need to pronounce it all the time. It's kinda like those people coming to the door all the time thing to sell their religion.

Like what you like...:ROFLMAO:

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why do those who like 2-doors find the need to pronounce it all the time.
Why do Philly Sports fans think there teams are the best in the state????

Steelers 6 super bowls
Penguins 5 Stanley cups
Pirates 5 World Series

Ahhh I am a Phillies fan at heart tho....

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Why do Philly Sports fans think there teams are the best in the state????

Steelers 6 super bowls
Penguins 5 Stanley cups
Pirates 5 World Series

Ahhh I am a Phillies fan at heart tho....
Why do fans of ANY team that haven’t won crap in decades have to go off subject just to make themselves feel better about what their lane sports teams did before most were born?? 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored