Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The CEO of my humble empire, and myself have finally made a decision. It wasn't difficult after we got right down to the brass tacks. We're going with the OB sans the high & Lux packages. Our Jeep has all of those do-dads, and while they are nice they add very little to the driving experience of the Jeep. So, we decided we just didn't need them on the Bronco. Whew, I'm glad that's over......:)
Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I agree with this except the sasquatch package.
If you tried to add everything in the sasquatch package aftermarket I think it would be more expensive. But if you don't want all that stuff, or want something different, then base is a great deal. Base sasquatch is a good deal if you want what comes with the sasquatch.
You are technically right. I am probably mentally justifying not getting it because I don't want to wait and I want a Manual.

Reactions: RLW

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. Base Manual 2-Door with few options is the best deal by-far. It is clearly underpriced.
2. Since Broncos are modular, it will be easy to upgrade over time, everything from the grill, to the wheels, to the bumpers, to the suspension. Any and all of that can be modified over time.
3. I will save so much money v. your premium/lux/chewbacca package, that I will get to redo the kitchen AND buy a canoe to put on top of the Bronco AND maybe even one of those roof top overlanding tents.
4. I guarantee that my Base Bronco with the steelies and and old school canoe on top will get just as much attention at the lake/river as your Chewbacca package will get at Chick-FIl-A.

Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 1.17.18 PM.png
Pics of the kitchen or it didn't happen. :ROFLMAO:

MnBroncoNut

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350, Ford Fusion, Jeep CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
WT, Sasquatch, Lux. The adaptive cruise control is the primary reason for doing Lux. I have it in my Fusion and use it all the time.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BD, 2.7 Auto, Mid-package, Advanced 4x4, Pod lights (and I'd throw on the Signature lights and BL 33's in the build if they'd let me). B&P says $42,380 and Laura Ford has committed to 2k off MSRP so right around that $40k mark.

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 Door Badlands with 2.7L, hard top, Sasquatch, and High trim package, in Velocity Blue. I'll upgrade the stereo on my own later if I need to

john.noonan

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First I was 2 door BL, then we decided we are selling the F150, so then I went to 4 door BL. But, the issue is that my wife is 5'1" and needs steps. I never planned to squatch my build, so now I am looking at the OBX. My wife loves the interior in leather, and I like it too, but I was really excited for the MGV and no carpet (my favorite BL feature). Either way I will get Lux, V6, and towing. But, on the OBX I can add the roof options that Ford won't let me add to the BL. So I am thinking that OBX with the "Capable" bumper and all the other things already listed, plus the roof items I want is likely what I will go with.

The BL is likely overkill for me as I am not likely to do much rock crawling anyway and my definition of rock crawling would be quite wimpy compared to the stuff that real rock crawlers do.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pics of the kitchen or it didn't happen. :ROFLMAO:
OK. Deal!*
We got a quote on the kitchen just before COVID hit. No way do we not want to have a kitchen for 2-3 weeks until we get through this vaccination thing and we can go to restaurants freely. So likely, this is happening over next Summer.

* Assuming that I remember.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you like the 12" screen it certainly is worth 1300.00 it would cost more than that simply for the screen, dealer cost from ford, not to mention the programming and the bezel.
That's a straight fact. But then again, an 8" screen would still be the biggest one I've ever had in a car.

I don't really care about the cameras, especially since I'm getting a winch anyways. The spot lights on the mirrors could be sweet depending on how bright they are.

I think I'm going to go high, just because I might play with a 12" screen later on down the road and might get envious.

Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

High but consider lux for B&O (even though I still don't know where all of the speakers are), ACC and dash charging ports.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BL 2-dr, manual, A51. Add factory roof rack and block heater. I'll do the rest after I get it home. Let's git er dun.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’m going BD 2.7, squatch and mid...or base squatch...maybe

Jmh745