What wheels are you planning to run on your Bronco ?

Raptor911

Wildtrak
First Name
Raptor911
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: 2021 Raptor (9/23/2020 build day)
Bronco
Wildtrak
I run this on my GEN2 Raptor,

They are making a 2nd version of this wheel (with center-caps) and it has been delayed due to covid.

Titan7 told me this last week:

We have a few bronco fitments In the works.
T-AK1 - still no center caps as these were already engineered and produced with tooling
T-AK2 - We are engineering the wheels to fit center caps but no official release date as we’ve been experiencing a lot of production delays with the current Covid climate

just an FYI ... The one pic below do not have center caps

1631725212396.png

1631725230145.png

1631725257328.png

1631724643275.png
1631724651835.png

Titan 7 T-AK1 in Bronze or Titanium (once they release Bronco spec)
Advertisement

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Bronco
Outer Banks
I run this on my GEN2 Raptor,

They are making a 2nd version of this wheel (with center-caps) and it has been delayed due to covid.

Titan7 told me this last week:

We have a few bronco fitments In the works.
T-AK1 - still no center caps as these were already engineered and produced with tooling
T-AK2 - We are engineering the wheels to fit center caps but no official release date as we’ve been experiencing a lot of production delays with the current Covid climate

just an FYI ... The one pic below do not have center caps

1631725212396.png

1631725230145.png

1631725257328.png
Awesome, thanks for the update, I hadn't checked with them in a few months. The Raptor still looks good without center caps but I'd be interested in seeing if I could find someone to make some

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Bronco
Black Diamond
So I wont ever run 20s on a truck Its 17 or GTFO . Unfortunately on my TRX 18s are the smallest without grinding the calipers down . Im not talking Honda stance either as that is trash. My Honda / Acura nsx has stance but no negative camber It just looks proper. And stock wheels on a bronco to me don't have a proper look as far as stance is concerned. Stock wheels period are a no go . I guess its preference. I'm not a stock guy never have been . Even factory carbon wheels on the Ford GT are a no go for me. On the Ferrari Pista 15K was spent on wheels from factory as a upgrade that lasted as long as it took to get a Aftermarket set. Which by that time sold the car and I moved on.

The cool part is the 18s and 35s from my TRX fit right on the Bronco but are too Wide in my opinion. So we have now gone to a 3rd set of wheels . We tried factory with 35s and Yeah defiantly have to add some girth to it to run those and 33s just look small. As that's what's on it today . But the 35s look good just need height and less width.

Bronco.PNG

[/QUOTE
What offset do you have? I want more stance than factory, but that is a little more poke that I prefer. planning on picking up some SAS flares. Im looking at Methods 0 offset.

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Past: '84 Brco,'91 Brco,'93 Ltg. Pres: '12 F350
Bronco
First Edition
The KMC Roswell's in Anthracite for sure!
kmc_km720roswell_a_pdpfull.jpg

JPG

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Bronco
Badlands
If i could, i would have gotten Level8 Tracker Pro, they had a Kevlar rock ring that could be changed when it was too scrapped. But they don't make them anymore. So the search continues...

truck-wheels-rims-level-8-tracker-pro-5-lugs-matte-black-std-250.jpg

OP
OP

ROGUEBRONCO

Black Diamond
First Name
S
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond
Bronco
Black Diamond
If i could, i would have gotten Level8 Tracker Pro, they had a Kevlar rock ring that could be changed when it was too scrapped. But they don't make them anymore. So the search continues...

truck-wheels-rims-level-8-tracker-pro-5-lugs-matte-black-std-250.jpg
These were a great option when they were out.

Advertisement

4 Wheel Parts
Advertisement