First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Ram, CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think she should get the non SAS OBX in roast to match the green. It will look killer. Then, she can either get newer wheels (many have + offset which will cause poke) and a set of 275/70/r18s. It will raise the ride an inch and it looks so much better. I've posted pics all over the forum because I did that. I just got a 1" lift yesterday as well. It is now as high as my F150, so I am happy with the clearance. I get between 18-20mpg with this set up, which is better than the SAS. Also, I do drive off-road a lot, and it is just fine for my purposes.

That is my suggestion.
Thanks, good to hear. Do you have a picture after lift you can message me? Tires look good
Sponsored

OP
OP

David Gilmour

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Ram, CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Go see what your local dealers have on the lot. They should have 1 or 2. Go all over if you have time. "kick the wheels" take it for a test drive. Ask to take it home for a night .
From a small area in S.C. and I drive buy or call the dealers in the area daily to see if they have any. No luck so far

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From a small area in S.C. and I drive buy or call the dealers in the area daily to see if they have any. No luck so far
Oh that sucks, I'm sorry. I really think once you see it up close and personal you'll have a better feel. These pics do a great job, but the in-person beauty and mammoth size is a sight to be seen with the naked eye.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So that brings another question, having never seen interior in person and just through photos onlineā€¦.other than solid black in BL and Roast/black in OB is there any other difference? Thanks
So OBX has a roast/black or a blue/grey color scheme that is available in either cloth or leather. The color scheme also changes the grab handle and the dash color in the OBX. (The B&P shows you the accent color differences.) The BL has the black MGV with washout floors.(BL has an Orange accent) There is also a leather option but that gives you carpet and removes the washout floor FYI. Other than that there is really no functional difference between any of the interiors in any of the trims. Unless you want rear cupholders! Ford has decided you can only get rear cup holders if you get leather

As someone who isnā€™t a big fan of aftermarket wheels and having seen a Squatch and a BL with the optional wheels side by side... If I could afford it I would go BL with optional wheels everytime. (I am also not a huge fan of the OBX interiors, but flavors of ice cream there)

fundelay

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Unicorn Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Having only seen 1 in person and it was in passing, we are looking for 1st hand opinions(or any really). We bought our teenage daughter a Sport First Edition back in April and my wife decided that she was having a mid-life crisis and wanted a full size so we immediately got on the list. Know the time has come and we are ordering and she has narrowed down to thisā€¦Both are 4foor, mic, Eruption Green, leather, 2.7 and lux package. 1st is Badlands with the optional bead lock rims and no rack cause we all know why. 2nd is Outer Banks with Sasquatch and all other options I previously mentioned and roof rack. She will never be off road so really needs neither of them but she likes the look and wants bigger tires. Her reason for the Badlands is she likes the grill. Her reason for Sasquatch is she doesnā€™t like OB standard wheels and likes the Squatch ones. She needs non of the locking diffs or disconnects extras with the BL but likes the look and also the raised ride height and tires of the Squatch on the OB. Price is literally within a few hindered dollars so thatā€™s not an issue. Which way would you go? Remember this is for a female CFO that drives to work daily and will probably not even go down a gravel driveway.
Thanks and sorry for long post. All opinions appreciated
Outerbanks. Lose Sas. Put on 2" lift (remove crash bars), and choose from way cooler wheel and tire combos in a variety of styles and colors ie: matte black vs glossā€”or carbon vs grey (wheels).
Choices forever! Happy life!

Sponsored
OP
OP

David Gilmour

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Ram, CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Going to sit in my first in about
Ford Bronco What would you choose? E92F0DA7-C67E-4147-A55A-AC786A60075A
20 minutes. Wife just text from a swim meet our daughter is in today and a swimmer has 4 door BL. He just got this week.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going to sit in my first in about
Ford Bronco What would you choose? E92F0DA7-C67E-4147-A55A-AC786A60075A
20 minutes. Wife just text from a swim meet our daughter is in today and a swimmer has 4 door BL. He just got this week.
Once you do that, the OBSESSION will become REAL. You've been warned. :)

OP
OP

David Gilmour

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Ram, CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Why leather in the Badlands instead of MGV? Does she need power seats?
Ummmmmmm, yes. We were literally 2 days away from picking up her a new Lexus GX when she decided she was going to go through a crisis. She pretty much wants as close as she can get to that but in a cool Bronco body. All for show and no go. The way I look at it is Iā€™m saving around 20k and when she is over it Iā€™ll have a sweet ride in the garage for weekends. I have to have a pickup for my business(building) or I would be ordering

OP
OP

David Gilmour

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Ram, CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Side note, just saw the nicest old fj while getting gas. Probably need Gilmour money for it.
Ford Bronco What would you choose? 83A706F2-07F5-42F0-BF36-B49FAE93FF36

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
The badlands will have a better resale value.

When your ordering from the factory you may as well get everything you want.

The sasquatch and badlands will come with better gearing too.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Having only seen 1 in person and it was in passing, we are looking for 1st hand opinions(or any really). We bought our teenage daughter a Sport First Edition back in April and my wife decided that she was having a mid-life crisis and wanted a full size so we immediately got on the list. Know the time has come and we are ordering and she has narrowed down to thisā€¦Both are 4foor, mic, Eruption Green, leather, 2.7 and lux package. 1st is Badlands with the optional bead lock rims and no rack cause we all know why. 2nd is Outer Banks with Sasquatch and all other options I previously mentioned and roof rack. She will never be off road so really needs neither of them but she likes the look and wants bigger tires. Her reason for the Badlands is she likes the grill. Her reason for Sasquatch is she doesnā€™t like OB standard wheels and likes the Squatch ones. She needs non of the locking diffs or disconnects extras with the BL but likes the look and also the raised ride height and tires of the Squatch on the OB. Price is literally within a few hindered dollars so thatā€™s not an issue. Which way would you go? Remember this is for a female CFO that drives to work daily and will probably not even go down a gravel driveway.
Thanks and sorry for long post. All opinions appreciated
OBX Sasquatch!

My wife didn't want Sasquatch, but actually loves ours. She really likes the ride height and visibility which is better than BL. For a four door, the look of Sasquatch is more impressive that the BL on 33s. She may never need the diff lockers, but then again she may need them some day. Certainly when you guys ever sell the Bronco, having Squatch will be very desirable for re-sale, so don't mess around with trying to put big tires on non-Sas OBX. They won't fit anyway.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Think long term. Sasquatch package will be in demand at resell/trade in time and will bring top dollar.

Aftermarket mods will not bring the same value.

wife wants what the wife wants. Make her happy.

Given you are one of the wealthiest musicians of all time, you can surely afford itšŸ˜Š
Life is short. Get what you want and screw the idea of resale value !

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wish, Iā€™m just the biggest fan of the richest musician. Wondering if anyone would ever get that name!
I am old enough to have been lucky enough to see them in concert numerous times. I will never forget hearing DG play the comfortably numb solo on the momentary lapse of reason tour. Made the hair stand up on my arms. Not even Clapton did that.

I agree with DGā€™s thoughts re: Roger Waters that he so eloquently expressed on the Division Bellā€™s ā€œLost for wordsā€.

Good luck with your Bronco purchase.
Sponsored