Sponsored

What's on your To-Do List for the first nice weather weekend?

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been looking forward to some actual warm, nice weather, and have been putting together a to-do list for that weekend. Chicago has been living up to its reputation of having several seasons of weather each day, so I decided to wait instead of trying to mess around with tools and do wiring in the mid-40s.

I am working through my stage 1 build, which is basically flaps, lighting, and a few quality of life upgrades. So far I've installed RokBlokz, some grab handles, and Hella Cube fogs with the factory harness/HL switch. My current warm weather list is:

1. Install Hella 500s. I'm waiting on Deutsch pigtails and some wiring supplies, but otherwise have the 500s, the Hella harness, and a 4x4TruckLEDs split adapter harness, which will be run to AUX 6. I have a set of SPV light brackets for the bumper, but might try to make my own set, if I had another inch of clearance I could bolt the lights right to the bumper. I also got a set of Lamin-X covers for chip protection.

2. Spacer/adjust the Hella fogs. Figure out a small, simple rear light setup.

3. Clean out interior, de-label door jams, get a 2'x4' table to mod into cargo area cover. Figure out some kind of organization system.

4. (Maybe) paint my optional Badlands wheels so the center 6-spokes either match the trim rings, or end up as their own color. The black-on-black is a little much.

5. Install a Ford Performance tune once the 7MT gets taken care of.

I was originally going to collect parts and wait until I got the trans TSB taken care of, but that'll be awhile and I like modding! What kind of stuff do you have planned?
Sponsored