First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I live right next to a jeep dealership. It's super fun to drive by when people are looking at jeeps to buy. EVERYBODY stops what they're doing and stares. Many people ask me to roll down the window and fires a million questions about the bronco when I'm stopped at the light. My response is always that it's worth the wait. The dealers must hate me.

I never get any disrespect in the bronco. There are those jeeps that try to race me, I don't understand cuz gas is freaking $7 a gallon..
Sponsored

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beautiful pics!!! Regardless of the knuckleheads, this state is unique and gorgeous. Both sides (and the Mts in-between) have their own beauty. My dad was stationed at Ft. Lewis right after i was born. This is my second stint here (20 yrs now). When the bronco comes in (soon?!?!), I'll be wheeling all areas - no waves necessary.
Then I'm sure you'll recognize that the pic with the parade field is the view from the I Corps Commanding General's house.

20220607_131945.jpg

I'm a transplanted Texan who did 4 active duty tours here... retired here... and have spent the last 8 years working as a defense contractor on post. Western WA may be cray cray... but at least I have sanity at home and at work... and in my Bronco... lol

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The "Wrangler Bros" here in Vegas are off their rocker - somehow believing they're "cooler" then everyone else since they're trendy, hipsters, like everyone else. That reflects negatively on their driving behaviors, obviously.

Also noticed that the more customized the Wrangler/Gladiator is, the more of a D bag they are.

With that, I'm glad the Bronco is out and starting to take over in the off-road community.

Last edited:

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here in Florida I give Jeeps a Jeep wave from my Bronco to see if they wave back. I got a few waves back when I first got my Bronco last December but recently Jeep owners are acting like they don't see me. Is there some secret animosity between Jeep and Bronco that I'm not aware of?

Sponsored

FloMoBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

eh I haven't had a problem or bad vibe from anyone.....maybe it's my US Flag sticker......or maybe it's my Hk sticker......

Ford Bronco What's up with Jeep guys tempImagemm2t6G

Alfabeast

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Alfa Giulia Q4 Sport Ti, 1983 Alfa GTV6 2.5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

eh I haven't had a problem or bad vibe from anyone.....maybe it's my US Flag sticker......or maybe it's my Hk sticker......

tempImagemm2t6G.jpg
God Bless America Flo Mo ...

I have a US Flag proudly on the back of my US made Bronco .... high right side ...

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is it really just jeep owners though? I don't get it much from jeeps here in socal. In fact most of them have compliments and a few invited me to hit the trails with them.

The only issues I run into is people in traffic gawking and slowing down as I'm trying to merge, yet another reason to f*ck the flow of traffic up here. That and people in my neighborhood make it a point to park so close to me that I have to an 8pt turn to get out of the spot when I park on the street. Why? People, that's why.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

So what's the deal with the wrangler folks acting like fools towards bronco owners.
Jealousy is an ugly emotion. Possessive, needy, and insecure. That about wraps up the why some of them act as they do.

greatlakes

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Buick Special
Your Bronco Model
Base

Ford Bronco What's up with Jeep guys tempImagemm2t6G
People discerning enough to recognize your HK sticker probably aren't the ones to worry about.

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a "Jeep guy" I guess since I bought a 22 Rubicon due to Ford's middle finger to early reservation holders. Whenever I see a Bronco all I do is break my neck looking and wiping drool off my chin! Guessing I don't count, lol.

Local radio station has a 2 door Big Bend in eruption green with a lift and 33's. I chase it around when I can in the Jeep signing up to win as they are giving it away at end of summer.

So be careful, some "Jeep guy" might crash in front of you because he can't stop looking and his eyes glaze over with Bronco dreams!😄

Louis

Wildtrak
First Name
lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda accord exl v6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Happened to me more than once where I was approached by guys on the beach. The Moar Door is fairly common here as many opted for the softie to get a Bronco sooner. They say they have seen them around, but mine is the first that they have seen that looks like the original Broncos. They then will compliment the looks and proportions while offering up the criticism that something looks off about the others they have seen.

My biggest criticism of my Bronco is that it is a D_ck Magnet. It's always the guys that are enamored with the looks and approaching me to ask questions.
The Bronco is a pest strip!
Sponsored