M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base, Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Base 2 door (non-Sasquatch) has the best and only wheel/tire combination needed. Anything else just signals you are overcompensating for being lacking In a certain area.
Sponsored

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i am not babysitting anyone. Just participating in an exchange of views and trying to provide information based on over 30 years of seeing how human life and bodies - often not just the driver’s - can be destroyed when a motorist’s emotions overcome common sense or their belief in their abilities to control a situation is overcome by chance and physics. You and your loved ones may appreciate those risks and not fall victim to that. I hope so of course. Ignore me if you like but calling me out as a nag for identifying a safety concern others may want to consider is rude.
Not babysitting? *Checks comments* Yeah, looks like you're trying to babysit people by taking away the ability to remove the doors.

Xcmtbrcr

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, 16 Toyota LC and jag epace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Base 2 door (non-Sasquatch) has the best and only wheel/tire combination needed. Anything else just signals you are overcompensating for being lacking In a certain area.
How does one get the sway bar disconnect and lockers for trail utility purposes? Would agree that steelies with 75 aspect are functional with SBD and lockers

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i am not babysitting anyone. Just participating in an exchange of views and trying to provide information based on over 30 years of seeing how human life and bodies - often not just the driver’s - can be destroyed when a motorist’s emotions overcome common sense or their belief in their abilities to control a situation is overcome by chance and physics. You and your loved ones may appreciate those risks and not fall victim to that. I hope so of course. Ignore me if you like but calling me out as a nag for identifying a safety concern others may want to consider is rude.
You need to stop. Plenty of us bought the Bronco because the doors come off. There are plenty of other options if you don’t like the safety of the Bronco.

The removable top and doors define the Wrangler and Bronco segment. People buy them because of this.

CowboyKid

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You need to stop. Plenty of us bought the Bronco because the doors come off. There are plenty of other options if you don’t like the safety of the Bronco.

The removable top and doors define the Wrangler and Bronco segment. People buy them because of this.
I dont need to stop. Maybe you need to stop. This thread is about features SOME people DO NOT like. If you disagree, great. Many people will. Feel free to crow about your disagreement. Just don’t bully me into silence. So far I have seen no evidence that I am wrong about the hazard and I am free to express that.

Sponsored

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dont need to stop. Maybe you need to stop. This thread is about features SOME people DO NOT like. If you disagree, great. Many people will. Feel free to crow about your disagreement. Just don’t bully me into silence. So far I have seen no evidence that I am wrong about the hazard and I am free to express that.

I apologize for trying to help. By all means carry on the babysitting of other adults.

You are right. Plenty of grown men and women need you to tell them how dangerous it is to drive with the removable doors.

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read a post last night where someone stuck their neck out and said the Bronco retro emblems are ugly, often times Chinese made plastic that we're all so giddy to throw on our 2022 vehicles. Whatever you think of the retro script, it was refreshing to read a contrarian opinion.

This has me thinking what are other fun unpopular opinions?

Here's a few that have been on my mind...
  • BFG KO2's are an overrated AT tire that has been caught or passed by competitors since it's debut
  • Amber DRL's are obnoxious and overdone on most vehicles
  • Sasquatch package makes every single trim look worse (cartoonish proportions)
  • People who ordered Area 51 are so proud they chose a "color" when it's essentially gray
The 6g bronco although great on the road and bumpy trails fails as competition for jeep without a solid front axle

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And you have. Thank you for your contribution. Can you now stop being a nanny?

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I loathe the Seahawks, but y'all absolutely fleeced Denver. Bravo!
Long term, maybe.
Short term, doubtfull.

2022 Broncos will win 10-11 games and contend.
2022 Hawks will be lucky to win 5.

Reactions: Cat

bordenbroncos

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967, 1976, 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Complaints?? Where do I begin... oh yeah, with Ford's major roll out disaster! I am a first week reservation holder that just got a build date! (21 months and counting). I disagree that all retro builds are ugly - they have a purpose for those that love the originals. I have 4 first generation Broncos and looking forward to my updated version. All other generations are great, but are really open air trucks that cannot be distinguished from the truck from the front. A retro version had to be with the first gen.

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rubber floors are stupid.
Removable doors are too.
So is CarPlay and Android Auto.
I hate the little US flag on the shifter handle.

Last edited:

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Complaints?? Where do I begin... oh yeah, with Ford's major roll out disaster! I am a first week reservation holder that just got a build date! (21 months and counting). I disagree that all retro builds are ugly - they have a purpose for those that love the originals. I have 4 first generation Broncos and looking forward to my updated version. All other generations are great, but are really open air trucks that cannot be distinguished from the truck from the front. A retro version had to be with the first gen.
Congrats on your build date.

Here's an unpopular opinion. The first Bronco production units rolled off the line on June 14, 2021. Meaning the longest anyone has waited so far is 315 days.

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Rubber floors are stupid.
Removable doors are too.
So is CarPlay and Android Auto.
I hate the little US flag on the shifter handle.
Why isn’t there a middle finger reaction?