Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People who do not have there Bronco yet obviously did not eat enough pineapple pizza, praise the pineapple pizza gods, and/or spoke negatively about pineapple pizza. And thus must suffer the consequences of the their actions.

Ford Bronco What's your unpopular Bronco opinion? 1650392675410
Sponsored

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. That they named the little CUV the "Bronco" Sport.
2. The cloth seat material selection in the OBX; looks like it will be stained filthy in a month.
3. Price
4. Availability
5. Lack of communications from Ford
6. Terrible rollout (I don't care why).
Supposed to be UNpopular opinions. I think everyone agrees with these. 😂

50 and Fabulous

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door, 2022 Transit Connect
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine would be:
- I like the OBX painted fender flares
- SAS may actually be too big for me and just went a tad overboard
- BL stock rims and tires are awesome
- For all the "mall crawler" rips out there from BL and WT owners, I bet a vast majority will do nothing an OBX with a rear locker can't handle
- 2 door BD is my favorite looking ride (non sas)
- The 2021 Heavy Duty bumper on the stock BL looks terrible
To expound upon your point a little, if it weren’t for us mall crawlers you hard core off-roaders (who will still spend the overwhelming majority of time on pavement 😉) wouldn’t have a bronco to begin with. Majority of people who buy these vehicles do so because they’re cool convertible SUVs, and even most “off-roaders” don’t do things that couldn’t be done with a bronco sport or timberline explorer. The people who will push these to the limit make up a tiny fraction of the owners, just like Wranglers, and ford wouldn’t bother spending the r&d $$$ to build a Bronco if they were only purchased by hardcore off-roaders. So next time you piss and moan about MaLl cRawLeRs remember we’re the reason you can get a Bronco again

Sponsored

50 and Fabulous

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door, 2022 Transit Connect
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

People ripping on the Bronco Sport. Love those guys!

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A lot of people don't seem to understand the concept of unpopular opinions

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ah, why not:
  • The faux beadlock rings are at best overdone in the "offroad" community and IMO look awful, especially on the non-WT/FE trims that are silver. It looks garish, is non-functional without a seriously expensive after-sale investment, and it adds weight. If I wanted the brodozer look, I'd just cut my next paycheck to Fuel Wheels and risk being evicted from the trailer park.
  • The people who switched to the soft top for no other reason but to get their vehicle sooner made a big compromise on a big purchase for short term gratification, and are probably having some serious regret now that MIC tops are rolling out at full capacity. If you wanted one originally, you probably love it, go you, but as someone who freakin hate soft tops, (especially after seeing the after-sale hardtop pricing) I am incredibly glad I waited.
  • I don't understand the OBX/WT interior hate. All-black or black&gray interiors are boring. Prefer all black? Ok, fine, you do boring you. Hating on the other trims for having a splash of color? You're the kind of person who would go to a nice steakhouse and ask for a bottle of A1.
  • Better-than-a-Jeep elitism. You bought the chocolate version of Jeep's vanilla. Each one does something a little better than the other, but the scale of the differences is tiny. And the Jeep owner probably got theirs sub-invoice.
  • Ford's delivery timelines, good lord. I don't mean production delays or chip holds, I mean the time it takes to get a 100% completed vehicle from a plant in the same freaking country to a dealership. And don't give me the "everyone is having problems" crap, order a car from the Germans right now, and the day it is produced to the day it shows up at the dealership is more often than not two to three weeks, including crossing the freaking ocean in a ship. Ford isn't having delivery problems, they're having "paying for adequate delivery" problems.
  • The Badlands' 285/70r17 tire size is ownership perfection. So many mild-to-wild choices in every load rating from SL to E. I hope this changes for the 35s given the coming wave of so many vehicles with a stock 315/70r17 size, but as for right now, if you don't want tires you could share with an F350, the pickings are slim.
  • If you bolt goofy shit to your Bronco, you are bad and should feel bad. This is a vague one, and perhaps just a vestigial rage from growing up in the ricer era (with a '96 Integra no less) and making dumb decisions with my car back then as a teenager, but thank christ I learned from it. You're not unique with your backlit light pods and color-matched shackles, your vehicle isn't a 'statement,' you just hate money and taste.
  • If you voluntarily purchase angry eyes for your Bronco (or Jeep, too), you should be automatically enrolled in having a big guy named Frank show up to your house and kick you in the nads until you are unable to reproduce and pass you poor taste onto future generations. It's the most "advertise that you are white trash" thing since the tap out sticker. You'd think this wouldn't be an unpopular opinion, but sweet jesus spend a week in Houston and you wouldn't believe the number of people who do this.

Last edited:

Shaggy

Big Bend
First Name
Antoni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, VW
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bronco script badging was pretty sweet for the first 5 minutes. And then everyone who had a Bronco bought them and slapped them on. Now they are nothing special, because every picture posted here has them.
Don’t forget that Ford is clamping down on the folks producing these products. In a few years, they will be rare again.

Sponsored

McBro-nco

Base
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't care for the offroad capabilities or adding big wheels, I just like the look of the car in base form
I like the bronco sport. may not be a "true bronco" but is a killer suv to compete with jeeps line up of cars and with it being popular it could grow the bronco name recognition

imabadbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW 3 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
• Watching people say the same thing in every week’s brand new episode of “my dealer wants $XX,XXX in ADM” is a boring echo chamber.
• Cyber Orange is yellow.
• Eruption Green looks like makeup in person.
• Why is there a full sized radio antenna?
• License plate locations suck.
• 5th wheel delete kits look SO bad.
• Painting, glowing or wrapping the R on your BRONCO letters is cringe unless it’s black/dark gray.

But love you all otherwise!♥
I didn't even know that is a thing - and I looked it up - and wish I could UNSEE that.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People who do not have there Bronco yet obviously did not eat enough pineapple pizza, praise the pineapple pizza gods, and/or spoke negatively about pineapple pizza. And thus must suffer the consequences of the their actions.

Ford Bronco What's your unpopular Bronco opinion? 6d3u8n
Tough time even looking at that thing. Arkansas people aren't allowed to give input on pizza.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

- A.S.S. is a non-issue.
- A51 is the worst color and will age poorly.
Both unpopular and both correct. Well done.
Sponsored