Namrekcad

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota, xt4, Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
I made a mild comment about the Raptor and it was deleted, then all of a sudden the Raptor forum disappeared from the available forum list, I'm assuming that he blocked it from my view which is pretty pathetic. The admin here appears to get but-hurt quite easily. I'll probably get banned for this comment.
same here!
Pretty pathetic you get band from raptor threads for stating an opinion on ugly flares
Possibly admins alliance to ford is stronger then forum to bury that topic
Just saying

Smashquatch

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 Cooper S 85 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love the passion. I don't love the "punching down" you're doing. It's just kinda weird to blame someone for not knowing something just because you knew it.

This applies: https://xkcd.com/1053/
Not trying to beat on anybody. Simply saying that some people chose to use the resources they had available to learn for themselves and others sat around and waited for the spoon feeding. Now they are complaining because the spoon was too small and they didn't get enough. It may be an unpopular opinion but thatā€™s kinda why this thread exists. Nice chat.

Porters.ride

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 door soft top
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have three things..
1. Why didnā€™t Ford make a modular rear bumper?
2. Everyone complaining about dealer markup, when you have to look at the big picture that is dealerships are only selling a third of the vehicles They used to because they canā€™t get them. Everything is more expensive now. Itā€™s just part of life these days.
3. Anybody shaming anyone elseā€™s choice on Broncos. Vehicles are supposed to be an expression of yourself, and your piece of art. If somebody wants to get a non-loaded, versus a fully loaded. Thatā€™s their deal. The jeep society loves the 2.5 L engine That canā€™t do 70 on the highway just as much as the 392.

mostly harmless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody who got the two confused simply didnā€™t care enough to pay attention. Itā€™s like trying to teach my elderly parents about smart phones. They were so proud of themselves when they figured out texting, 15 years late! Now they are the experts! Suddenly everybody is a Bronco expert! Itā€™s more annoying listening to crap Iā€™ve known for 4 years from somebody reading an article from their google feed than it ever was explaining the difference between Sport and Bronco. Itā€™s not the Sport or Fords fault that people choose to stay so uninformed.
I think this take is missing the fact that when marketing a product, you have to meet people where they are at. Ford is trying to market to a broad audience, not just hardcore off-road enthusiasts. Most people donā€™t frequent automotive forums. If a large segment of the consumers that Ford is marketing towards remains confused about the difference between Sport and full-sized Broncos, then that is a failure of Fordā€™s marketing efforts. It doesnā€™t make sense to blame people for ā€œchoosing to stay uninformedā€. If Ford wants those people to buy Broncos, or at least know what they are, then the burden is on Ford to do a more effective job marketing their product so people understand the difference.

Sponsored

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Smashquatch

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 Cooper S 85 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think this take is missing the fact that when marketing a product, you have to meet people where they are at. Ford is trying to market to a broad audience, not just hardcore off-road enthusiasts. Most people donā€™t frequent automotive forums. If a large segment of the consumers that Ford is marketing towards remains confused about the difference between Sport and full-sized Broncos, then that is a failure of Fordā€™s marketing efforts. It doesnā€™t make sense to blame people for ā€œchoosing to stay uninformedā€. If Ford wants those people to buy Broncos, or at least know what they are, then the burden is on Ford to do a more effective job marketing their product so people understand the difference.
So why come to a forum full of enthusiasts and complain? Rhetorical question obviously. But if somebody buys the wrong vehicle because they failed to do a little research I absolutely can blame them. And I will. šŸ˜

50 and Fabulous

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door, 2022 Transit Connect
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really enjoy all of the new pop up advertisements that are on every single page of the forum now. Makes the site so much more clean and easy to navigate.
your post had some credit union add on it when I viewed it just now... no posted rates tho

760 bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
exactlyā€¦ I have a sport to hold me over until my 2 door black diamond gets here, there arenā€™t any other vehicles out right now that appeal to me a whole lot. The sport is actually a pretty cool daily driver, obviously Iā€™m not going rock crawling with itā€¦ but it gets 22 mpg around the city and has enough room to haul my 3 kids and whatever else I need to throw in the back. Also came with a ton of technology for 30k.
Canā€™t complain much šŸ‘šŸ»

Sponsored

mostly harmless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So why come to a forum full of enthusiasts and complain? Rhetorical question obviously. But if somebody buys the wrong vehicle because they failed to do a little research I absolutely can blame them. And I will. šŸ˜
Fair enough. If someone gets all the way to the point of buying the vehicle, they should have done some basic research.

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
People who bag on the script Bronco emblems are just mad they didnā€™t get theirs in time. But they know in their hearts the emblems are perfect, and Ford should have used them in the first place.