First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How much of a lift do you have it on and what size tires.
33.5" (295/70R17 tires - 17x9 + 30 offset rims)
No lift, just stock Badlands suspension (0.6" higher than the stock OBX suspension).
Sponsored

Joemama

Outer Banks
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I bought my Sasquatch for the lockers and everything with all these plans of going off road and exploring and having a great time but after two years of waiting and finally getting it, and seeing how shiny the frame and the chassis is, I haven’t even touched the dirt yet Lol!

I don’t even know if the four-wheel-drive works ??

as far as mods, I got really overwhelmed when I was looking on Amazon last night.
I can’t believe how much stuff they’ve gotten just in the last few months !!’

I decided that the Sasquatch lift is high enough for me. In fact, I went down one size in tires to 34” be cause I like more of a gap in the wheel wells.
I’m just gonna put a 1 inch level and leave the suspension alone.

I have to admit people are right about the radio though, it really sucks bad!!!
So I ordered a kicker 200 amp with plug and play , which I heard makes it a 1 million times better!
So I’ll just see how that sounds till I blow the speakers, and then get some kicker speakers!

The only things that I think are necessary for me are the husky floor mats, the stereo, upgraded wheels and tires, of course cause I’m a hotrodder!
Exhaust because I like a little bit of noise, not a whole lotas I get older though. I ordered the MSRP
Hi Tuck
Goat sliders are on the way.
I’m probably gonna tint-the windows, lightly, so I can still see and not get sunburnt.
Fog lamps are on order and I’d like to get a steel rear bumper and I think that’s about it.
A good recovery kit and tools.

for Now!!!
Where did you get your hi tuck? i searched MSRP and did not find anything.

AlexInSD

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LR3, '21 BadSquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And don't buy the first version of some accessory, odds are something better will be out in a couple months, I have a lift kit and door sill guards I wish I didn't.

Now as far a tailgate table: I've only used mine as a table a couple times, but it's utility for a Molle panel for recovery gear (tow strap, army shovel, saw, bag-o-shackles) can't be beat, right there when you need them!

Ford Bronco When are enough mods enough? A new truck owner discovers the 4x4 aftermarket 😵‍💫 B2608D02-6BC3-41F0-8F7C-69B31BB38CC8
Ford Bronco When are enough mods enough? A new truck owner discovers the 4x4 aftermarket 😵‍💫 B2608D02-6BC3-41F0-8F7C-69B31BB38CC8
Appreciate the post - Hopefully no one from the Sierra Club is online to see your parking job!

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Appreciate the post - Hopefully no one from the Sierra Club is online to see your parking job!
Yeah, I usually pride myself on being fairly cautious, messed up that time.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

:) all good - was poking a bit of fun. That is one beautiful desert though!
:cool:
Hey, I'm one of the guys complaining about UTVs, and TTA tearing up trails so I gotta walk the walk. 🙂
Sponsored