Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We haven't had a new thread asking this question in going on 24 hours, we're overdue!

So now we can have a poll to make our guesses. Whoever gets it right can exert massive internet shaming on everyone who was wrong.

Ford Bronco When will B&P for MY22 go live? giphy[1]
Sponsored

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had to do a double take to confirm that this poll was indeed posted by the great Rick Astley. Surely there is a deeper meaning to this seemingly senseless best guess quest for information from the great unwashed masses of 6g. Is this an attempt to identify the clairvoyant amongst us to be used in a future coup d’etat on the blue oval? Is this a cry for help? Is there a cryptic message being conveyed by these random letters and numbers? Is it a riddle? Should I search through my box of childhood doo dads for my Captain Crunch decoder ring? Is there a Squid Game link that could lead to unimaginable wealth or perhaps a 2nd Edition Bronco?

If it’s just a poll I guessed 15 Oct.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rick Astley

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had to do a double take to confirm that this poll was indeed posted by the great Rick Astley. Surely there is a deeper meaning to this seemingly senseless best guess quest for information from the great unwashed masses of 6g. Is this an attempt to identify the clairvoyant amongst us to be used in a future coup d’etat on the blue oval? Is this a cry for help? Is there a cryptic message being conveyed by these random letters and numbers? Is it a riddle? Should I search through my box of childhood doo dads for my Captain Crunch decoder ring? Is there a Squid Game link that could lead to unimaginable wealth or perhaps a 2nd Edition Bronco?

Not sure why the @Administrator took away my avatar and now removed the function on my account, they didn't communicate anything to me. My guess is that commenting FoMoCo doesn't need to communicate with individuals was inferred as a web forum of conversation didn't need communication. 🤷‍♂️

Either way, onto your point.... You knew this was coming!

Ford Bronco When will B&P for MY22 go live? s42kDR[1]

Ford Bronco When will B&P for MY22 go live? jvnneLX[1]

B&P Live on October 22nd!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was a Little Orphan Annie decoder ring Kerry come on and you got it for drinking Ovaltine, not eating Captain Crunch.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It was a Little Orphan Annie decoder ring Kerry come on and you got it for drinking Ovaltine, not eating Captain Crunch.
Or perhaps I was trying to buy some time to solve the code by throwing you off with a futile decryption effort…….or is there really a Captain Crunch decoder ring?
Enter exhibit A….z
Ford Bronco When will B&P for MY22 go live? 4B82C969-7139-45AC-A981-43A28386F7F5

Last edited: