First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This post is not me wanting to sound like I take for granted that I have my Bronco. I hate that so many people are waiting, and getting frustrated! I’ve just never owned a vehicle where I can’t get anything for it. Especially the basics… for instance how are there no tube doors available? My dealer told me even door storage bags are on back order!! There is one company with bumpers available and the prices are outrageous! Sorry *#P! When you can get a bumper for $300 for a Jeep and yours are a $1000.. Not buying it! For a vehicle that is touted as accessory driven, there are no accessories available! Just unbelievable! I’m venting out loud here, but when the Bronco was postponed for so long and still having so many delays, I feel there was plenty of time to get this right preproduction and post! Again, I apologize, not trying to sound ungrateful or insensitive just speaking my thoughts out loud… I’ll just shut up and let the comments flow:cool:
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eh, this one doesn't bother me too much.

They released a brand new vehicle at a time where there are worldwide supply issues. Meanwhile the current generation Wrangler has been in production since 2017. I would have expected the amount of 3rd-party accessories to be pretty low at this point even without the pandemic—the vehicle has only been in production for two months.

To Ford's credit, they did work with a lot of partners to have a decent selection of accessories at the time of purchase. Although admittedly it doesn't really help if you can't get those accessories.

As more people are able to obtain Broncos—including the 3rd party suppliers—I'd expect the amount of accessories to increase.

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wheels are quickly going out of stock as well. Tired of calling around trying to find them.

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve been waiting on my floor liners for a little over a month. Floor liners. For a month.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Meh, I’m not worried about it. I need my Bronco first!

That being said, I have been shopping online looking for some aftermarket stuff and would likely buy it all now if I could. But with the uncertainty if I’ll get a 2021 or 2022 model, it’s best I wait on some items - Albeit I doubt the vehicle will change too much year over year.

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been prototyping an idea on my 3d printer for some 2 months now, and I hope to have something for the Bronco community soon, in order to make daily driving a bit more easier / enjoyable and not break the bank either.

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've been prototyping an idea on my 3d printer for some 2 months now, and I hope to have something for the Bronco community soon, in order to make daily driving a bit more easier / enjoyable and not break the bank either.p
If it’s rear seat cup holders for the four door your going to be rich.

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a big delivery today of all of the accessories I ordered from Ford. Including the coveted hitch

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rus-T

Rus-T

Black Diamond
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Tube doors are basics? Huh? I almost never see any vehicle with tube doors anywhere.
[/
Tube doors are basics? Huh? I almost never see any vehicle with tube doors anywhere.
Pretty basic upgrade when you have a vehicle that the doors come off.
Sponsored