Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya the vin on the door frame is the sticker with the Manufacturer and weights
Thats easily faked. There has to be some stamped elsewhere. Have you looked under the hood area at all? May be worth running a VIN check on the one inside the door. The windshield area VIN plate is very difficult to fake. Yours doesn't exist. I think you need to start worrying that you got scammed... Whats the title say?
Sponsored

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ya the vin on the door frame is the sticker with the Manufacturer and weights

I just checked mine and saw three VIN tags under the hood. In addition to the window VIN, they all have QR codes on the tags next to the VIN. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
FatsWaller

FatsWaller

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
As @flip said, there are VINs everywhere.

Easiest one that came to mind: If you pop open the hood, there should be a VIN sticker along both side fenders.

1708998212647.png

If you are missing VIN stickers in those spots too... then... you may want to contain your excitement.
Looks like all the other stickers are present.

IMG_3502.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like all the other stickers are present.

Ford Bronco Where the hell is my VIN?! Missing Windshield VIN IMG_3503

Ford Bronco Where the hell is my VIN?! Missing Windshield VIN IMG_3503
Your best bet would to be to talk to the dealership and or/DMV and see if they can get any history on the VIN and see if Ford can answer for the VIN plate issue

Sponsored
OP
OP
FatsWaller

FatsWaller

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thats easily faked. There has to be some stamped elsewhere. Have you looked under the hood area at all? May be worth running a VIN check on the one inside the door. The windshield area VIN plate is very difficult to fake. Yours doesn't exist. I think you need to start worrying that you got scammed... Whats the title say?
I'm just curious as to scammed in what way or what the motive would be, I know where the guy who sold me the car lives, his name, his paperwork. He's got the window stickers and everything as well as the documents he signed when he purchased it new. I also bought it through Autotraders PSX so they verify the title and the history of the vehicle as well as both sellers identities and handle the paperwork, so I feel if someone is going to scam you, there are much easier platforms to do so. Not saying its not possible but I could easily go beat this dudes door down if it came to that so seems like a crappy scam.

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Should be a VIN on the rear bumper too (on the backside you can’t see).

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you have one of the Broncos that was stolen from MAP several months ago? Does the title you received look legit or is it fake?

OP
OP
FatsWaller

FatsWaller

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Title was already sent into DMV by autotrader and processed so DMV didn’t catch anything. I have the appropriate vin stickers in all the areas people have told me to look thus far (2 in engine bay, 1 on the underside of the hood, underneath the doors, on the door jam). The etched Engine block number also matches. Definitely wasn’t stolen recently, I can see the same Bronco sitting in the previous owners driveway on google maps over a year ago. He also had a supplemental warranty document that he bought for the car at the time he bought it new at the dealer which all matches. I haven’t got ahold of him tonight (3 hours ahead) to
ask if he was even aware or if the window was replaced at one point. Either way this is super strange. I’m not sure of next steps. Should I go to CHP first and see if they can verify or to a ford dealer? If it’s as innocent as just missing or destroyed during window replacement, can a new window VIN even be obtained through Ford? Bummer it Kinda took the joy of a new car away here.

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks