Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F250 2014 Ford Escape 1947 Ford PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also just emailed Koons Ford in VA. They’re doing $1,000 under invoice, which would be a wash because it’s half the drive and half the time. Plus I’d turn it into a long weekend at VA beach pending delivery date.
Sponsored

Wokokon

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I also just emailed Koons Ford in VA. They’re doing $1,000 under invoice, which would be a wash because it’s half the drive and half the time. Plus I’d turn it into a long weekend at VA beach pending delivery date.
Did you email Koons Falls Church or Koons Sterling? Thanks.

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you email Koons Falls Church or Koons Sterling? Thanks.
Church falls. He agreed to the $1000 under invoice, but website states $899 doc fee, which for me, negates saving the drive from Granger Ford. I’m trying to work on lowering that obnoxious charge closer to state max processing fee of $250 plus smaller doc and temp plate.

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Church falls. He agreed to the $1000 under invoice, but website states $899 doc fee, which for me, negates saving the drive from Granger Ford. I’m trying to work on lowering that obnoxious charge closer to state max processing fee of $250 plus smaller doc and temp plate.
Correction *my state max

jimmycarter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stoneham ford has confirmed they intend to charge MSRP. When I asked if they will accept the X plan, they said they would have to reach out to their Ford rep and see if it was going to be accepted on the bronco. Based on this they are going to get my reservation.
Who did you speak to? I just got an email from Nicole saying xplan was applicable but they hadn’t decided on any additional markups yet, “it will depend on the market, we’ll have a better idea of pricing when it gets closer”.

So I’m not thrilled at that.

Also confirmed it’s on both reservations and dealer allocations. Probably going to be switching now

Last edited:

Sponsored

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Live in Massachusetts. At this time I'll be using First Ford in Fall River, MA. Originally I was going to go through Herb Chambers Ford in Westborough, MA but they didn't instill much confidence. Pretty sure there was going to be ADM.

Just curious if anyone near my area has found a good dealership to work with.
Try Framingham ford they were the only dealer who would sell me a lightning at or under sticker price. Then a few years ago gave me a great deal on a focus st

lsirois

First Edition
First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 Supercrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Reservation with Acton Ford. I reserved on the first evening and the site was a nightmare. Couldn't get it to accept any of the NH Ford dealers I have used. I then remembered that I had purchased from Acton Ford before and the experience was positive. I was able to place a reservation with them, With that said, I am keeping an eye on pricing and it has been impossible to not notice Granger Ford's efforts. Would I go all the way to Iowa and drive back? Can't say that I wouldn't if it's worth it.

NHCheef

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW GTI, '13 VW Sportwagen TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are 8 of us on the list so far.

I will reach out to York Ford early next week and get the conversation started on the feasibility of a group buy and what, if anything, they'd be willing to do for a deal. I'll say we have 10 or so buyers currently interested. That number may just be scratching the surface for what it would actually take to get them to sell below MSRP but it'll hopefully be a good jumping off point.

DieselBolus

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 EcoDiesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Add another one to that York Ford list. Sent them an email last week and they stated no ADM on reserved Broncos and would honor any available x plan pricing if ford allows. Changed my dealer to them, have yet to hear anything further.

NHCheef

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW GTI, '13 VW Sportwagen TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Add another one to that York Ford list. Sent them an email last week and they stated no ADM on reserved Broncos and would honor any available x plan pricing if ford allows. Changed my dealer to them, have yet to hear anything further.
I've yet to ask them what their standard (non X-plan) doc fee is. I will be sure to ask when I call.

Sponsored

lsirois

First Edition
First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 Supercrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think I read that Acton Ford (and many other relatively local dealers) are already offering no ADM and will honor any X-Plan pricing on reservations. Any dealer that wants the group buy will probably need to do better than that...otherwise what's the point?

cp6789

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler MOAB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just posted this in the Dealer mega-thread, but spoke with Michelle at Flood Ford in East Greenwich, RI and she confirmed X-Plan will be available, no ADM, and closing fees are $644. Being in state for registration and whatnot, seems like the most painless route for me.

jimmycarter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just posted this in the Dealer mega-thread, but spoke with Michelle at Flood Ford in East Greenwich, RI and she confirmed X-Plan will be available, no ADM, and closing fees are $644. Being in state for registration and whatnot, seems like the most painless route for me.
Whats in the 644 in fees? Xplan should cap doc fees at 100.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Church falls. He agreed to the $1000 under invoice, but website states $899 doc fee,
Otherwise called the “Gotcha fee”!
A dealership like this will likely find other ways to stick it to you.
Good luck ?
Sponsored